Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TURBOWTIE
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought you guys might like to check these two cruises near 400/7. not listed on the oxfordsales cruise night calendar.

The Euro Asian super car cruise ( not sure what its called but thats the best title i can give ) Ferrari Lambos astin martin Fix It Again Tonys Porsche old and new vette plus some of the american classics like BRUTUS ( Mike :D ) stangs camaros low riders etc that you may have seen at amc. Shindig at the Piazza del Sole, next to Canadian tire near weston and 7 . If the weather is even slightly hints that some moisture is going to fall then the mega $$ garage queens stay put in the cozy climate controlled castles. usually wraps up around 9 - 10pm

then across the hyw at AMC - same place as the monday cruise spot is the Fast and Furious rice cruise , yes the fart piped over cambered lowered imports, however there are american classics too and some really bad ass modded classic and new gtrs, supras, hondas . this is a gathering that takes up 2 parking lots. Hundreds of cars. I found it a nice change from the usual chevelles camaro vette that I seen countless times as there are some really nice cars .( Im not brand loyal )They stay out pretty late. Cops lurk near by and I see someone pulled over often in that area.
Last time I was there i locked the keys ( and phone)(and wallet) in the monte.....doh ....:eek:
I'll tell the whole story on that embarrassing night when we run into each other, kinda funny.

I plan on checking it out weather permitting

check out my photo albums there are a few other cruise nights I took pics of in the last month or so.

EDIT- not related but video of the back alley cruisers in Aug
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kIfP9mOLU0"]Back Alley Cruisers feat.Courtney Cisterna / Parental Nightmare Aug 20 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Also I ran into Ken S. at amc monday before last and checked out his ride - 1st gen Monte ( he finally seen the other side lol ) Tubed, Cage, narrowed rear, 502 procharger @ 9psi and its this LOUD Just rebuilt the motor still breaking in
I'll u/l the vid for the seggie fans here.
my handle on youtube is Turbowtie it should show up in a day. (slow upload)
:cheers::cheers:

·
TURBOWTIE
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2 cruises nights no more

Just came back from the cruise at piazza del sole plaza.
Caught up on the cruise night gossip.
Looks like there will be no more Maple Cruiser CC. reason - internal politics.
Also - no more F & F import cruise at AMC. reason - a couple of rice boys raced each other over the 400 bridge on hwy 7 only to ram into a bunch of cars at the stop light on the west side of the bridge. 7 cars wrecked. Whats sad is that this was organized by a police officer who is a car guy. .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts