·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Nice car easily worth $30K Good Luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. It will be sad when it's gone but I haven't used the car for what it was built for and lucky if I get out to 2-3 events a year.

Life changes and time to move on.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good luck with the sale!! What a beautiful car!!! I was hoping it had a stage motor in it, but holy crap it doesn't even need it.

·
Registered
783 Posts
What a beautiful car! What did it take to fit those 295 dr's on the back?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
beautiful car..... i woulda had to do one pass down the track before it sold...

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
holy crap. that was fast. when the heck did you move out of northern liberties? didn't know you went out to the burbs. car looks magnificent.

·
Registered
947 Posts
GN

sorry to see it go Bill it's one of the finest car around but once a car guy is always gonna be one. Surprise us bro of what's comin next:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Wish I had the dough to jump on that....don't forget to tell the new owner about MAGNA (if they're around here).

·
Registered
829 Posts
Satan is gone too...transport scooped her up yesterday. Im currently Buick-less!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car went to a collector from Pittsburgh...no BS and he gave me my number and showed up on Saturday with a trailer. I was surprised how much interest I got from eBay and several solid offers as well both local and from Cali.

Wish I would have got that 9 second slip with the car but the car was just to nice to race it. The car had an antique plate with a special badge I had made to cover the car.

The car had 10 inch welds with 4.5 backspace, cut fender lips and aluminum drums...Paulie centered the rear and they fit perfect.

I'll scoop something up early next year.

Firechaser and I live less than a mile from each other and never got our showdown and both decided it was time to move on.

:6:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Guess I won by default, we were supposed to have a 3 lane race :) I feel bad I may have to sell mine now.

·
Registered
829 Posts
What the hell is the world coming to?
I'll eventually be back...just w/ a TTA instead :)

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts