Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

does anyone know the start sequence for the Thrasher anti-theft chip? if you do, please PM me.

if not, does any one have a Thrasher non anti-theft for bluetop injectors... or a decent street chip that I can buy or borrow.

thanks... dave

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
looking for TT chip to borrow

Hi

does anyone know the start sequence for the Thrasher anti-theft chip? if you do, please PM me.

if not, does any one have a Thrasher non anti-theft for bluetop injectors... or a decent street chip that I can buy or borrow.

thanks... dave

Dave,

You should state what injectors you have installed & what turbo.
It makes a difference.

I'd sugest you ante up and purchase a Turbo Tweak or Extender chip for your set up. I bet you dollars to donuts that your stumble will be cured!

dave

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Hey Dave
I might have but I have to look in my old files. Ialso think I may have a couple of blue top chips kicking around if I didn't sell them when sold the blue tops. I had a Red Armstrong, Jay Carter, Thrasher, and my own. Let me check tomorow.

Paul

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I may have an extender extreme chip for stock turbo & 009 (42# injectors) stored away.

Dunno if that'd be any good for your combo or not Dave?

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Hey Dave
I might have but I have to look in my old files. Ialso think I may have a couple of blue top chips kicking around if I didn't sell them when sold the blue tops. I had a Red Armstrong, Jay Carter, Thrasher, and my own. Let me check tomorow.

Paul
Same here. Yours if you want them.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've installed the bluetops(36lb) just for troubleshooting. I'm not looking for a new setup.

I've got a JC chip in the car now... it still has a little stumble off idle. I
actually like the old Thrasher chip... but I need the anti-theft sequence.

dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts