·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could an Iraqi piece of ass be worth your life :dunno:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
If found guilty, they should be turned over to the remaining family members, and let them administer justice as they see fit.

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
If they did that, then the highest punishment should be brought against them. :yup:

I'm sure also this will be an ugly subject on the news for awhile. :(

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
Steve Wood said:
If found guilty, they should be turned over to the remaining family members, and let them administer justice as they see fit.
Your sense of reason, Sir, is refreshing. :cheers:

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
CallMeMud said:
Could an Iraqi piece of ass be worth your life :dunno:
Could trivializing raping and murdering a civilian be a more stupid fukking question?

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
richie6 said:
Could trivializing raping and murdering a civilian be a more stupid fukking question?
Had to look that big word up: Verb 1. trivialize - make trivial or insignificant; "Don't trivialize the seriousness of the issue!"

I DO think it is terrible... hence why I posted this. I really think they are going crazy over there and we are starting to look even worse now. This is actually one of the things OBL has been talking about raping and pillaging the people and now he has these bullets to spew out in his tapes. In reading that they planned for period of time so they must have been observing, etc... and saw something about this particular Woman to do something so Heinous. A VERY stupid thing they will die for now!

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
Ok, I must've taken it outta context.

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bet he will use it in his next tape. Some of things I see that go on today just floors me. Seeing all kinds of people do things they know they will get caught for. It just doesn't pay and EVENTUALLY they will get caught.

·
Registered
336 Posts
one could look at this alot of ways. the world we live in is all messed up to begin with, they should pay for this crime, first this should never make the news as we have our troops there wait till they all come home..maybe and just maybe one of our units had some thing like that happen and these 5 took matters into there own hands, no one knows all the details yet. we dont know what they see over there daily i'm sure most will be messed up one way or another coming home. some of those guys are over there for 18 months at a crack maybe they just lost it maybe the goverment should supply hookers over there, maybe level the whole place and come home. but no crime should go unpunished.........

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
CallMeMud said:
I bet this will be the most talked about topic in weeks to
The author got alot of mileage from not having ANY FACTS. Lots of allegations, and statements from unnamed sources.
It's pitiful how the *News Media* is all set to condem the troops, at the drop of a pin.
If they're quilty of anything, they'll be charged, and given their day in court. Till then, they're INNOCENT until proven quilty.
*Nice* of the author to spend a sentence or two stating what had happened to a brother trooper, as possibly having something to do with this.

*New Media* what a flipping joke that's getting to be, and what's even worse is so many people single source their info., from them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts