Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
i turned it off after 30 seconds.. people like that make me sick.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
God I wish someone would SMASH his Head Into nothing but OOZE!! POS!
Not Funny!
'PS: I'm not super duper nice guy Mr. Unracist but thats BS!! :rant:
Love to kick him in the teeth that Ugly Assed POS Carrot Top! No Class!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Funny, I know a '******' or two who'd batter him senseless. Maybe it'd be worth a damn if he was actually funny....but he's not- he's just a loser. Carlos Mencia'd show him up any day. :yup:

Not to mention the whole thing is so obviously and pathetically staged.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i would love to meet that guy :D , one of the few things i can't stand is a focking racist :crazy: , and bully. I would educate him a bit that's all :fight:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
You people are just prejudiced against dorks. Well, maybe just against the worlds biggest dork.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Zap said:
The KKK wouldn't even think that guy was funny.
How could he not get his a$$ kicked by those two close to the end? You would think it is fake. Or even got his truck kicked to crap after driving to immigration? :dunno:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Ledzeppac said:
I thought he was funny :dunno:
The trip to immigration was kinda funny. The rest was kind of stupid and I personally think it was all staged.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Robert Walton said:
The trip to immigration was kinda funny. The rest was kind of stupid and I personally think it was all staged.
i think the immagration was funny lol. the rest was all staged stuff- i think hes a comedian- ive seen that guy befor

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
I'd say the big twit needs a lesson in work ethics from the people he's belittling.
Get a real job ja**off.

·
Doin' the stanky leg!!
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would have to say the whole thing was staged. The only part I though was kind of funny was the middle clip.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
the immagration thing i'll admit was funny but, immoral don't ya think :yup:

·
8,392 Posts
no it wasnt real

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Gothmog said:
no it wasnt real
gothmog was one of the guys in the best of the truck :usa:

·
8,392 Posts
you can always tell when something isnt real, like that and the racist guy video. The people beign recorded would be preoccupied with the camera if it were real-these people ignored the camera.

·
Registered
948 Posts
orale guay,cabron -I would have hit him upside his head and taken his truck to mejico and sold it........ :D that would have funny :yup:

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
He's about as funny as he is good looking. :crazy: I've seen him do something similar with black people and he almost had his ass handed to him several times. One of these days you'll be reading about how they found him dead in an alley somewhere. Now that would be funny! :yup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts