Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some new wheels for my T. I've done some searches with mixed results so I'd like some clarification.
I want 15x 6s on the front and 8s on the back. I have stock suspension so I want the best stance possible. I plan to run 275 60 15s M/T DRs on the rear.

My questions are what backspaces (both) and what size tires (front) look the best?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I cant help with the info you're looking for, but i'd be interested to know that as well. I also LOVE those Billet Specialties wheels!!

You wouldn't be interested in some Weld Draglites would ya? I've been trying to sell/trade mine

·
Registered
829 Posts
GTA's painted gold like your car....would look mean!!!
T's just look hot w/ GTA rims :)

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTA's painted gold like your car....would look mean!!!
T's just look hot w/ GTA rims :)
Bob I agree but it has been done so many times. That is what I like about your wheels. I've never seen another GN with them.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cant help with the info you're looking for, but i'd be interested to know that as well. I also LOVE those Billet Specialties wheels!!

You wouldn't be interested in some Weld Draglites would ya? I've been trying to sell/trade mine
Sorry but I really want something with black in it to accent the black trim.

·
Registered
829 Posts
A little enticement :)

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
829 Posts
Rims are what set the attitude for any car IMO...your color is very unique so you could pull anything off and it would be sharp & unique...even the GTA's as I don't see too many Gold T's running around!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Bob. I did make an offer on a very nice set of GTAs but we couldn't agree on a price so I decided go with something unique.

Someday I'll have a set of GTAs too. I have a thing for wheels.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Take a look at Weld, I've got the Magnum RTs (You can get other styles with black accents). I also replaced all the grade 8 bolts with black ARP hardware and running speed doctor 5/8 black billet aluminum lug nuts (not cheap).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have looked at the Welds. No offense but I`m not a big fan of how the black Welds look. Not to mention the cost difference. I really don`t care for the center caps either. I do love the black magnum 2.0 fronts.
I had almost 3k in the Magnums and tires I had on my Mach 1. I can do the Billet Spec wheels for 1k because I already have tires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.