1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
This guy was released from prison early, almost a year early.

If he hadn't been released, he would have still been in jail at the time the girl had been killed and she would have been alive now.

The family of the girl should sue the prison / state that let him out. :yup: :rant:

This is the same thing that happened to the girl in NY by the ex-convict. When they are caught and sent away that's were they should stay.period.

·
Older than dirt
2,717 Posts
How about...

150 yrs, and be required to be in the general population??
Once that's done, let the word out, that one of his victums was 10 yrs old... No cost, no delay, no appeals for 25 yrs, for carrying out the death sentence, only a $300 casket, sent back to his family. :yup:

An even WORSE 1 here, this week. Seems a dirt bag, about 30 yrs old, buried an axe in the face of a 9 yr old boy....They caught him. Now for the nonsense that will follow:
1. His mom will say he's "bi-polar".
2. The ACLU will say he was "mistreated" when arrested.
3. Some *** judge will let him off with the minimum.

Where the hell are Wyatt Earp, & judge Parker, when you need them?? :rant: off

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
STOMPN 6 said:
When they are caught and sent away that's were they should stay.period.

NO ****ING WAY !!!! Shoot em in the head and feed them to the fish :rant: :yup:

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
Grumpy said:
NO ****ING WAY !!!! Shoot em in the head and feed them to the fish :rant: :yup:
Heck they won't even keep them in prison for their full sentence given them by the judge, so no way will they shoot them!

I would be all for the shooting and getting rid of them as quick as possible,but it's never going to happen. :rant:

There are just too many stupid people that think they can reform these bastards. :yup:

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wouldn't Terry Houston be grouped in this too :dunno:

I think the death penalty was for 11 years and under on the second offense

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
that happened about 30 min. from my house! :eek!: glad they caught that sob!! he has been in prison about 1/2 his life already!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts