·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
What's going on with your ds headlight? Is that a tear in the GN's eye because it has to live with a Jap?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chrisgarrett46 said:
What's going on with your ds headlight? Is that a tear in the GN's eye because it has to live with a Jap?
LOL that was funnny man...touche. As far as the headlight I bought it like that. I think it just needs to be replaced. Reminds of a street fighter with a black eye HAHA

·
Boost Sux my Wallet
1,297 Posts
u got that Sooby worked or what?????

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
turbo nasty said:
u got that Sooby worked or what?????
LOL, It's a Honduhhh :wink: and yes it has some work. You know brakes, suspension, chassis, bolt-ons, N2O, 4-point cage...blah, blah, blah.....the "normal" stuff :D

·
Boost Sux my Wallet
1,297 Posts
cool...u know I did not even look I just saw the blue and it is almost the same a the soobs.

How big is the shot u got?

Is it a JDM motor....I better stop before someone hears... lo l

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
turbo nasty said:
cool...u know I did not even look I just saw the blue and it is almost the same a the soobs.

How big is the shot u got?

Is it a JDM motor....I better stop before someone hears... lo l
It's a small shot with a 70hp jet but the 99-00 Civic Si's had the dual cam motor stock (160 hp) so I still have the stock motor. The Honda guys usually swap to upgrade to a twin cam (JDM) but I already have one :D Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
So.....which ones faster? My brother in law had a blue Si like yours and a yellow Integra type R both of them on the gas. He used to think they were fast, until I hurt his feelings. :D

·
Boost Sux my Wallet
1,297 Posts
Man... someone heard.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cyabye said:
So.....which ones faster? My brother in law had a blue Si like yours and a yellow Integra type R both of them on the gas. He used to think they were fast, until I hurt his feelings. :D
Not to sound like a ricer but the only thing the Buick does better at this point is go fast in a straight line. I still love it though and it will get the same attantion my other toys have gotten. Little at a time though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts