Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings GN forum.

First off, upmost respect to the GN guys, there are a few here where I live (Flint, MI) and they tend to be pretty good guys.

I do not own a GN or T-type, although I do have a turbo 3800 in a blazer (long story, I'll find a link to the build for it)

I spend alot of time over on the syty forums. I have a 93 typhoon that I have put alot of hours into, and love. I do alot of autocross with it, but I can't tear it up to much, as its to nice to do that kind of thing to (thus blazer)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
XceedSpeed

This is the link to the blazer I built (am still building).
in short its a 91 4 door blazer. It had a 4.3 and I used it for mudding. I blew the trans and around that same time I became intrigued with the 3800's and what I saw some local guys getting out of them. I was going to build a fiero but....did this instead.

motor is a L67 block out of a 01 gxp, build is just a statamma stage5 cam, springs, cometic gaskets, and 1000cc injectors. I'm pushing it with a turbonetics T76 duel bb turbo I picked up cheap off the syty forums. Its running on E85 right now. Truck is stripped and gutted in almost every way I felt was safe, and I added a 10 point cage. total initial build cost was under 5k total, so its ugly. I immedietly started to slip the trans so I pulled it out and am building a TH400 for it right now. I have all the adapters to run the 60* bell housing to the 90* bell housing of the motor and trans together, and an output adapter to adapt it to my transfer case. Speaking of which I converted it to awd using mostly parts out of a wreaked typhoon...should be a hoot once the trans actually connects to the wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also, a link for the ty XceedSpeed

not as crazy but a decently built motor, alot of suspension changes, and some brake work. I mostly drag race and autocross it. It does well in both situations. hard to explain but...this truck means alot to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts