·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :cheers: :thewave: :jump: :beer2: :swr: :alcohol:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Yes.. a very quick scoring game. First ten minutes, both teams scored.

Score right now. Germany 2 : Costa Rica 1

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Germany won are they going nuts over there....I have to watch it on the spanish channel cause my cable box is broken at work...gonna have to bring in one from home....

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Ya Germany!! C'mon Favorites!! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!! :headbang:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Yah, I bet it is nuts over there right now. Although I was surprised they let two goals get past them. Last World Cup they didn't let anything get passed them until the final against Brazil.

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gn85 said:
Yah, I bet it is nuts over there right now. Although I was surprised they let two goals get past them. Last World Cup they didn't let anything get passed them until the final against Brazil.
yep was the first time that a goalkeeprer got the golden shoe...

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
USA looked like a buncha kids on a field kicking a ball around with no particular purpose. At least to me they did. No, I know nothing about soccer ("football" to you foreigners) :cool:

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my TV at work is not cable ready...have to watch it in Spanish :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I was hoping croatia would beat brazil, knew it was never going to happen, but the famous brazil team only got 1 goal and croatia had many many many nice shots, just unlucky. :(

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Zap said:
USA looked like a buncha kids on a field kicking a ball around with no particular purpose. At least to me they did. No, I know nothing about soccer ("football" to you foreigners) :cool:

America looked like ****. They should be ashamed of the way they played. We were talking about it today at work and asking if that was their 'second string team'. I said it was their broken string team.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
gbsean said:
my TV at work is not cable ready...have to watch it in Spanish :rolleyes:

My students are taking their final exams this week. So I've been giving them "World Cup" passes. This pass allows them to come to my room and watch the game after they've finished their exam in their other classes. I'd say I have about 15-20 students watching.

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have some polish and portugese shop workers that come in here at lunch to watch the games and I have one guy here who has watched almost the entire Germany Poland game

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
hehe.. nice finish for the Germany game. DEUTSCHLAND!

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
could not believe they hit cross bar 2x and then were called for a foul or was it offside and goal was disallowed...but then they came right back and scored...you can put a fork in Poland...England on Thursday :cheers:

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ENGLAND 2-0 TRINIDAD TOBAGO :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
We are flying some fans over right now..NO Alcohol and 2 bouncers on the plane..Trip is sponsored by Coke and are all won tickets. Fans are being flown in just before the game and flown right back out after game (ya Right). :crazy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts