Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let this serve as notice that I am getting a haircut this weekend in preparation for next weeks event and I am as always going NO GUARD on the shears. That's what most of us in the bald crew who are almost eligible for social security do ya know.

To that end I am CALLING out one Fartie Putz to dare to do the same, it is a known fact that Art Putz uses a #1 or # 2 guard, fearful of what the No GUARD holds.

I know I have the equipment to compete in this area and so does Art Putz so I am calling him out to do the same if he has the guts. That's right Artie Putz I am talking to you.

This haircutting CALLOUT also applies to one Bill Anderson, if he too can go no guard then he has gained my respect.

But Artie Putz he now has to earn my resepect..........the shears are in your hands now Artie Putz.

People will run to the fence and all eyes will be on Art Putz should he decide to take up the challenge that has just been laid down.

Prove me wrong Artie Putz..........prove me wrong...........Putz.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Real men go number one because the women get excited when they rub the fuzz! :cheers: :sw:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Steve Wood said:
Real men go number one because the women get excited when they rub the fuzz! :cheers: :sw:
Maybe thats why Racheal Ray left him :dunno:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YI_work said:
>>> Thanks Mike.........ya had to bring that up huh..........just as I was starting to get over it and move on :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Thanks Mike.........ya had to bring that up huh..........just as I was starting to get over it and move on :)
I'm Sorry Rich I didn't mean to set your therapy back. I thought you had moved on by now :(

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
YI_work said:
She cannot cook and she does not look. He was only into her for her money.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
No need to call me out lil buddy, I cut my hair bi-weekly and use 00. 00 = ALL steel, no guard,trimmer set at lowest height!

Bald by choice. :D

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Steve Wood said:

i use a #1 and they run away

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I guess you forget to put your face mask back on after the cut? :confused:

·
15,681 Posts
Steve Wood said:
I guess you forget to put your face mask back on after the cut? :confused:
or maybe I am not a "real" man....

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Good point...you may drink Pepsi. :confused:

·
15,681 Posts
coke if I am hung over and pepsi If I am not...we need to keep thread on track...In honor of the JCC team I will be going guardless this weekend so Fartie Putz I also challange you to STEP IT UP...have you even run your car this year :dunno:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Wonder is going guardless will make the car go faster :dunno: Less weight and my aerodynamic :yup:

·
15,681 Posts
:D
YI_work said:
Wonder is going guardless will make the car go faster :dunno: Less weight and my aerodynamic :yup:
in that case he should shave his legs too...oh and his back and front and sides...he needs all the help he can get.... :D

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Figures......no reply yet from Artie Putz..........I know he has the equipment to get his hair done and can prove that but I find it strange he hasn't replied.

Guess he can only talk to people from a keyboard :rolleyes:

·
15,681 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
Figures......no reply yet from Artie Putz..........I know he has the equipment to get his hair done and can prove that but I find it strange he hasn't replied.

Guess he can only talk to people from a keyboard :rolleyes:
you know you might be right...I have not talked FACE to FACE with him in a while....why even last night we talked via instant message...maybe he is CHICKEN.. :dunno:

·
Registered
700 Posts
I think Rich is fishing for a Super Cuts sponsorship from T. Bradshaw and is just tring to rope in the unsuspecting group into the shop in an effort to show how much business he can bring in even prior to displaying his fine hair cut on race day.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Art has been busy gathering up all his Helen Reddy and Alba downloads. He can never have enough good music for the long haul to Norwalk. :eek!:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ULYCYC said:
Art has been busy gathering up all his Helen Reddy and Alba downloads. He can never have enough good music for the long haul to Norwalk. :eek!:

Speaking of Helen Reddy, Artie Putz wrote a new song for himself just for Norwalk and he said he will be perfoming it right before the TSO race on Friday:

I Am TSO Racer

I am TSO Racer, hear me roar
My ET numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down that track before
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS
Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much weight I've gained