Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Killing a Honda is no great feat but in my neck of the woods you have to watch out for a couple of them, I know of at least two turbo cars with 10 sec slips.
For this reason I am very careful not to get cocky with radial tires on

So there I was just left the sub shop and I was on a bit of a cruise through town before heading home, next thing I know the riced out lowered honda does the notorious ricer flyby and stops at the red light, huge wheels 12"exhaust or whatever the hell they use and a colour scheme like none other. I pull up beside him and take a bite of my sub and look over as the kids revs his engine... lettuce nearly came out my nose as I see nothing but a mouth full of braces in the passenger seat :D
light goes green and the kid floors it.... all it does is chirp and bog... what a funny sound... so I paced him for a second door to door... took another bite and set down my sub, slammed second and boosted 23lbs with alky slammed third let off and got back to cruise speed... without a doubt I pulled an easy 20 cars picked up my sub and took another bite looked over and the kid is back beside me wanting to talk, I put down my window and he asked " WTF is in that?" so I told him the usual just a six.... I think I just took another bite and turned off... I still can't get the image of the ear to ear grin of brace face out of my head... :D

Not my best kill but prolly the funniest... :headbang:

·
Registered
334 Posts
lmao... I wonder if he told his passenger...you better brace yourself. :D

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
More_Boost!! said:
I pull up beside him and take a bite of my sub and look over as the kids revs his engine... lettuce nearly came out my nose as I see nothing but a mouth full of braces in the passenger seat :D

I think that's how they invented the salad shooter! Amusing kill.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
lmao.. and you finsihed eating now thats good!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah that was funny LOL

I usually try not to run anything that I know I will kill, but I recently had a 4 door honda on my ass trying to race me up a hill. Initially I wasnt going to but said oh well, and blew right passed him. Then I slowed down and gave him a big grin and he gave me the thumbs up. I think alot of it has to do with they know they will get beat, but just to say they ran with a Grand National is what they really are looking for. Funny story you have, I almost spit out my water reading it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts