Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this is last minute; I saw flyers for this a couple weeks ago when I toured the original Yuengling Brewery in Pottsville, PA and it looks like something cool to check out. Its about a 2 hour drive, maybe less from the Philly burbs.

Basically its a small town (Pottsville, PA) that turns into a large cruise-in and host various events and raffles throughout the day up to 9pm. Looks like something cool to check out and it would be awesome to get a MAGNA caravan going and show em some Black cars!

The Great Pottsville Cruise

I was originally going to see if we could schedule a Yuengling tour at the same time but its probably going to be MOBBED that day. We could see what options we have if anyone is interested.

Anyways if anyone is interested in carvanning out let me know - maybe we can set up rendezvous points to meet up with other MAGNA members on the way.

So Mark...you wanted something fun...here it is! :)

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
I'm interested Jeff.... anyone else? Something new... I believe this is close to Tower City, a dirt biker's heaven.... I used to live there every weekend about 25-30 yrs ago....

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I contacted them to see if there's any possibility of accomodations (parking) as a club...they said basically if we show up as a group they'll do their best to park us as a group. If anyone else is interested let me know...I dont have any plans for Saturday so what the hell.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It used to be a week-long event that ended with a big cruise around the city. They changed the route several times over the years, and this year sounds like they have gone to a one-day "raffle" run format or something. Could be interesting, I don't know.
The inaugural Carlisle Bloomsburg Nationals are also scheduled that weekend, so I'll probably go there instead.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Soccer practice for Andrew 9-10:30am, I'm out.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah Im out too..was going to wash the car yesterday since I was working from home then all the storms hit. :mad:

Maybe Macungie?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts