Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car up to Buick Turbo Performance today and had an Alky kit installed. All I can say is WOW! The installation looks great and it's happily making 22lbs of boost with the meth. I can't wait until next weekend.
I'll see you guys at Cecil.

Thanks Jim, you are the man. :headbang:

Randy

:6:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
gotta love alky. alkycontrol i assume?

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
If you thought you liked your car before, just wait till you crank it to 25-26psi and start adding timing in.

Its fun!

Congrats!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Oh yeah. I can't wait to uncap it this weekend.
Roger are you going to be at Cecil this weekend?

Randy
doubtful. the great white won't start. the gn is still at the shop. i'be been beating on the Z alot lately so the buicks are getting neglected. :mad:

when the gn is done i'll probably get the GW fixed. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First pass today 11.73 @ 113 with a 1.63 60'
I made 3 other runs close to that but never better.
Im going back tonite when it cools off.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Jim is DEF the man to go to if you're ANYWHERE in the area. I CAN'T wait til i get the cash saved up to get my car to Jim to get her issues ironed out.

Nice pass by the way!!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jim is DEF the man to go to if you're ANYWHERE in the area. I CAN'T wait til i get the cash saved up to get my car to Jim to get her issues ironed out.

Nice pass by the way!!

Thanks, I added a degree of timing in 1/2 and I'm headed back tonite.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I made one pass tonite 11.75 @ 113. Then I ran over something in the pits and punctured a slick. I had to air it up and drive home. Luckily I'm only 15 mins away.

·
Mark Z
86 Posts
I took my car up to Buick Turbo Performance today and had an Alky kit installed. All I can say is WOW! The installation looks great and it's happily making 22lbs of boost with the meth. I can't wait until next weekend.
I'll see you guys at Cecil.

Thanks Jim, you are the man. :headbang:

Randy

:6:
Just bought an alky kit too. I'm gonna have Jim install mine once I get a PL issue figured out

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
They're prob talking about Buick Turbo Performance in Secane. Jim Dunn...look in the vendors thread he's pretty well known here and a MAGNA member.

That said I'm sure Pauly would do alky installs too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts