Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got my car back from Maaco, the ram air is gone and got a beautiful paint job! the new wheels didn't work out right (boyds smoohtie II) even though the frame is notched the 5" BS still scrapes the side wall of the tires not the rim. I might go for a little thinner tires instead of the 315 35 17 MT DRs. A few more issues to clear then she's ready for the road. :6:

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my camera is shot but i'm goin to Michael's tranny in Atco this am to rule out tranny issue if you are from the area check it out. This is my fourth car painted in the same Maaco and so far this is the best (they finally got it) they used to paint mouldings, intercooler, etc.. but this time i'll give them thumbs up. Fixed the hole in on the hood and pillar cracks, paint the door jambs, new bumper mouldings, flat black paint where it belongs, new jet black paint with clear coat, all for $1,500 bucks.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
hey man...

Where you been hiding man??? Long time no talk. $1500...nice. Sorry but you have to take a number, Mike has mine there now fixing a few little things before I take it back to the strip. I like keeping him in business, ha hah ha. Hey Carmello, when you gonna sell me that TV you wife hates??? :6:

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Purple87SS said:
Where you been hiding man??? Long time no talk. $1500...nice. Sorry but you have to take a number, Mike has mine there now fixing a few little things before I take it back to the strip. I like keeping him in business, ha hah ha. Hey Carmello, when you gonna sell me that TV you wife hates??? :6:
crazy busy dude now that i'm retired i can't believed it but i'm busier now more than when i was employed, bought a house in Cherry Hill (didn't move yet) and doin some TLC on it and @ the same time doin some stuff on my other house so i can get rid of it. Saw your car over @ Mikey looks nice , Mikey ruled out tranny problem for my car instead it needed a new coil pack and he dropped me off to a friend's car dealership in Berlin to pick up a car for a day or two ( an 03 500 SL convertible). later dude.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Hey man I picked up my car from Mike's and I thought mine looked good, since I waxed with Turtle Ice synthetic polish. But your car looks awesome :rocking: Too bad the wheels are rubbing b/c they look BADA** Good stuff dude, keeping them in mind when I need my WE4 painted. :6:

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Frankford and Cottman avenue in Philly (215) 332-1000 ask for the manager Rick or Rich, let me know if you are goin.

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
Did you get any pictures since Old Reliable is in need of a little paint? It has a complete map of the United States on the hood if you connect all of the lines. :D

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmm, if i'm not away on July 4th i'll bring the car to John's party so everybody can check it out.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
1of1547 said:
Did you get any pictures since Old Reliable is in need of a little paint? It has a complete map of the United States on the hood if you connect all of the lines. :D
Mine's got a map of all the stars on the hood. (And not the ones in Hollywood, or, maybe it IS them)

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
2swoosh said:
hmm, if i'm not away on July 4th i'll bring the car to John's party so everybody can check it out.
WHATDOYOUMEAN!!!! You better be here!!! :D

·
Tattooed White Trash
1,162 Posts
Can't wait to see it Carmello! You should have kept the "Ram Air" hood :D See you up at Hoobers Bro!
Ray :cheers:

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1owner said:
Sounds GREAT! When can we see her :confused:

:npics:
I'll buy a new battery for my camera tommorow and i'll send a couple of shots to Jimmy or Herb maybe they can post it for me.

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
3 shots of the car and one of the truck (both were painted from Maaco) sent to Herb this am, hopefully he opens up his mail.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
2swoosh said:
3 shots of the car and one of the truck (both were painted from Maaco) sent to Herb this am, hopefully he opens up his mail.
Who is this HERB you speak of? I think I once knew a Herb that had a pretty, black TR, but I haven't seen or heard from him in ages... :poon: Shoot me the pics and I'll post em up before work. [email protected]

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just got a message from the computer returning the photos i sent this mornin because of some problem, i sent you 4 photos Aaron, thanks

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
hey carmelo how have you been man, i have been so busy with work and they have been sending me to claases to get my cmr for mold. we got to get together soon i still owe you some stuff.

now lets see those pics
later
don

1 - 20 of 25 Posts