Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes dont know how many i have in yet but now i know why i had limited access . whats up everyone . i just got my lleft hip done home recoverying wishing i could work on my babie ,[my 87 gn /need to get my cooling system right .let you know how it comes out thanks

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Welcome to the board!!

Good luck with your recovery.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5 post thing.

hey everyone thanks for the replies and welcomes .man its been 39 days since i had my hip done feeling really good already went from my walker to a kane.already out there messing with the gn .was getting a code 42 .i know it tells you its the coil pack or module ground or incorrect wirres triple check everything and even redid all mmy grounds. soooo started doing a code 42 search.and some members asked if it had a stock maf it did .and i had a spare and after about alittle while the code 42 went away and the motor runs smooth. just has that little hesitation then after that its smooth .any ideas on that hesitation anyone? thanks aGAIN everyone

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry to hear about your hip. I hope All goes well.
My wife has had 2 knee replacements this year. Lot of pain.

Good luck on your car!

Bob

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome, hope your recovery is going well!

·
Registered
684 Posts
hey everyone thanks for the replies and welcomes .man its been 39 days since i had my hip done feeling really good already went from my walker to a kane.already out there messing with the gn .was getting a code 42 .i know it tells you its the coil pack or module ground or incorrect wirres triple check everything and even redid all mmy grounds. soooo started doing a code 42 search.and some members asked if it had a stock maf it did .and i had a spare and after about alittle while the code 42 went away and the motor runs smooth. just has that little hesitation then after that its smooth .any ideas on that hesitation anyone? thanks aGAIN everyone
Welcome, and heal well
Do you have a Scanmaster? If so, post your numbers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
five post thing

thanks gusszgs recovering very well the hip feels great now just have to get my knee done but not for awhile .in the middle of putting in the lc1 once its done will post numbers thanks again .bless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts