Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Tattooed White Trash
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back home, and we wanted to give many thanks to Hoober and his Wife Cindy!!! Had an AWSOME time. GREAT food and really loved Hoobers "Thong" Seriously Hoober you did a top noth job putting this thing together. Post up the pics!!!! :usa: :cheers:
Ray :6:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Agreed...that kicked ass. Had a great time. Many thanks to the Huber crew. I'll post up the pics I took (all burnouts) later.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
even though me and devin only got to stay for 10 minutes- it was awsome, thanks so much!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Great Time Huber. Can't wait for next year. Many thanks to all who made it happen!

·
Turbo Buick Jedi
161 Posts
Had a great time. Thanks again for having me. Here are the pics :D

Attachments

·
Turbo Buick Jedi
161 Posts
More pics

Attachments

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Thanks a lot Cindy & John!!!

As always you guys put on a great party, and I had a blast. Thanks so much... we're all too lucky to have friends and fellow club members such as yourselves.

Happy 4th of July everyone! :usa:

-Banning.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Big thanks to John & Cindy !

What a great idea to have a July 4th get together... Nice to see some friends from the Towson MAGNA meet. And nice to meet a lot of new friends.... I gotta say, it would be hard to find a better group of people. Here are my pic's
Chuck

Attachments

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
More pictures??

Videos?

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
More Pic's

More Pic's

Attachments

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
hey hooper- me and dev might be moving out next spring- you should pass the toarch on to me next year to give yourself a break, youve been running yourself crazy :D im checking out some rachers over in franklinville with some land around them that would make a sweet ass spot for it

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Great party Hoober's! Thank you! :cheers:

·
RIP Nick Picozzi
2,311 Posts
J Banning said:
Thanks a lot Cindy & John!!!

As always you guys put on a great party, and I had a blast. Thanks so much... we're all too lucky to have friends and fellow club members such as yourselves.

Happy 4th of July everyone! :usa:

-Banning.

+1

Thanks alot for the grub hoober had a great time :6:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Thanks for the thanks!!!
As always I had a blast!!! Gotta thank Cindy for putting up with me for the past few weeks...I was going crazy with trying to get it all together!!! She did great with getting the food together!!! I'm so glad everything worked out right!!! I even predicted that Matt would break something...just didnt think it would be a body part!!! :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Threw all my pics HERE

·
Risky Business
6,409 Posts
LOL! I'm perfectly fine. Stopped in Newark Emergency Center tonight to get it checked out. Got some x-rays, nothings broken, just badly sprained and swollen.

Thanks to the Hoobers for another great time! Already can't wait until next time. Thanks to Jim Chaudrue for slaving over a wicked hot BBQ grill in the sweltering heat, and everyone else involved with the grub. The crabs were AMAZING. :yup:

:cheers: :headbang:

·
Registered
137 Posts
thanks

thanks hoober and cindy for the food and good time. Nice to meet new members since work dosn't let me get to many get togethers or events.

P.s. thanks matt for the body work recomendation a while back came out pretty good. :usa:

·
Got boost?
217 Posts
I'm so glad I could come this year, it was everything I expected and then some. The crabs were GREAT!

I'll be there next year!

Thanks Hoober!!!

:cheers:

·
Original Owner
578 Posts
John & Cindy, thanks for everything !!!!!. The whole family had a great time. Great food, friends, laughs, & smokey GN burnouts.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts