Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car ran nails at Armdrop today...and I'd like to say thanks to Dan for the countless hours of wrenching...and to JB Racing who builds my engines.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Brad. Big up to you. Your car ran great and consistent. You can definitely see all the hard work paying off. And put all the internet BS aside. You are definitely a gentleman with class. You represented the turbo 6 crowd very well. Looks like you running close to low 11's with those passes. Did the arm drop give time slips after the runs?. Regardless you got a great street car.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Fast car

My car ran nails at Armdrop today...and I'd like to say thanks to Dan for the countless hours of wrenching...and to JB Racing who builds my engines.
Any time Brother! the car ran flawless today.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sounded like a good day! Lots of Turbo Buicks showup?? I was going to drive down but I had to help my dad with some work.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Brad. Big up to you. Your car ran great and consistent. You can definitely see all the hard work paying off. And put all the internet BS aside. You are definitely a gentleman with class. You represented the turbo 6 crowd very well. Looks like you running close to low 11's with those passes. Did the arm drop give time slips after the runs?. Regardless you got a great street car.
Thanks for the compliments. Hope you had a fun day.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounded like a good day! Lots of Turbo Buicks showup?? I was going to drive down but I had to help my dad with some work.
Mine was the only one there.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like the day I went out there..... Made the trek all the way from Barrie. Was supposed to be all kinds of TR's on a big weekend. Was looking forward to meeting a lot of guys but, I was solo as well.
My apologies for not making it that day JIm. My ECM went on the fritz just shortly after leaving the house...and I had no spare. That was Flat Out Weekend...which went the way of the dodo. Keep an eye on the Armdrop site for future events. There's everything from mild to wild and there's even a car show. Glen and his volunteers put on a fun and well organzied event. Sean started the Armdrop series at SMP...and when he no longer wanted to do it Glen took it over and moved it to Picton Airfield. I've attended each and every one of them over the years. The best kept secret is Mix N Match at SMP. There's no one there...and you have the track to yourself. I use it to set my car up for the Armdrops and for testing.

·
We Have Lift-off
1,647 Posts
I am extremely happy to hear what you say. It sure pays off doing this chit for decades and always improving ways to build these V6 buick's as tough as possible.
Dan K will be ready very soon...:yup: I hope to see his run very well too..

Keep up Blasting down the strip and show people that when they are
well Tuned, they can run all day long.....:cheers:

Joe...........................:headbang:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts