Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thank you John Huber, Jeff Golas, and Paul Miller. You guys were a HUGE help at the front gate during the BPG Nationals, and a great bunch of guys! It was great to hang out with you again, and hopefully we'll do it more often then once a year in Ohio!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
No problem always have a blast! :cheers:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Nice meeting you Marco. I'm afraid, I must confess..... Huber was only helping so he could meet the Highway Stars girls. I know he seemed like he was being helpful, but he had an underlying motive. :)

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Nice meeting you Marco. I'm afraid, I must confess..... Huber was only helping so he could meet the Highway Stars girls. I know he seemed like he was being helpful, but he had an underlying motive. :)
Nah he was helpful but got a WHOLE LOT MORE HELPFUL when they showed up :) Guess who had to deal with the rest of the crowd! :rant:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
I had a great time Marco!!! Always a pleasure to help out!!! Take a glance in here once in a while and see what MAGNA will be doing!!!

As for the Highway Stars Girls..........OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
What.... no pictures!:eek!:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Another...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts

You can see the girls in this pic trying to sneak away from Huber who is standing in the middle of the left side in this pic.
Lauren was my favorite...Samantha was nice but got nasty towards the end of the day!!! Sorry I missed Samantha's sister with the boots...I musta been busy selling tickets!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You Too Chris. Thank you for attending the BPG Nationals. You became a member too, no?

I'll check in here periodically and let you guys know when Yardley's picnic is (usually 1st/2nd week in May)

Unfortunately, like every year, I bring a camera and take no pictures. Here's something I found for your enjoyment :usa:

Attachments

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Marco it was a pleasure seeing you again but I never knew that beautiful convertible was yours until I saw you leaving Sunday morning. That's a Nice Car!!! :yup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Marco it was a pleasure seeing you again but I never knew that beautiful convertible was yours until I saw you leaving Sunday morning. That's a Nice Car!!! :yup:
Thank you David. It was good to see you again as well, and thank you for supporting the BuickPerformanceGroup!

Thank you for your comments on the GS. This was my 7th consecutive Nationals that I drove the convertible. The GS made the ~1000 mile round-trip without skipping a beat...with the A/C on most of the way :D

Here's some more eye-candy from Friday...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.