Turbo Buick Forums banner

Texas votes to raise speed limit to 80 mph

466 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Steve Wood 
#1 ·
#6 · (Edited)
gbsean said:
NJSP "buddy" told me unless you are driving reckless they wont pull you over unless you are doing 86mph....again it is in Western Jersey...
Western Jersey :confused:

I didn't think NJ was BIG enough to have a "western" part! I could MAYBE see "northern" or "southern" but "western":thinking"

JUST KIDDING!!! :D

#8 ·
gbsean said:
NJ is only really populted along the coast and around New York and Philly else where it is pretty wide open.....it is called the Garden State... :D
I'm sorry, I am having a rare moment picking on NJ, please forgive me again...

Garden State? I remember seeing a TANK FARM up towards Newark... :wink:

#11 ·
gbsean said:
no problem...it is actually quite nice once you get 50 miles from the big apple :)
That's true. Most people only see NJ from Rt 95. I've driven off the beaten path and it is actually pretty nice. The back roads on the west side of Englishtown don't look at all like what is seen from the highway. Only thing bad about NJ is there are a few too many Yankee fans. :eek!:

#12 ·
While everyone is talking about NJ. I have one question, How long is the NJ Turnpike. I went from Atlanta to a belive "shrewsberry" NJ. I thought we were almost there until the turnpike.
The one gas station in the middle was like an Oasis or something. They had a monopoly on gas and food.

I belive we were on the turnpike for like 3 hours or more. I could never figure out how long it is actually.

#13 ·
Doc1of7 said:
And they are just in a hurry to get out of TX.... :)
they are in a hurry to get anywhere...not many stops along that section

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.