Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
very little traffic in these counties and the average speed measured was 79 mph.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
on I 78 in Jersey thru Somerset and Hunterdon Counties I do 75-80 and still get passed

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Keep that up and Otto will be calling you out!

·
15,681 Posts
NJSP "buddy" told me unless you are driving reckless they wont pull you over unless you are doing 86mph....again it is in Western Jersey...

·
war is hell
928 Posts
gbsean said:
NJSP "buddy" told me unless you are driving reckless they wont pull you over unless you are doing 86mph....again it is in Western Jersey...
Western Jersey :confused:

I didn't think NJ was BIG enough to have a "western" part! I could MAYBE see "northern" or "southern" but "western":thinking"

JUST KIDDING!!! :D

·
15,681 Posts
NJ is only really populted along the coast and around New York and Philly else where it is pretty wide open.....it is called the Garden State... :D

·
war is hell
928 Posts
gbsean said:
NJ is only really populted along the coast and around New York and Philly else where it is pretty wide open.....it is called the Garden State... :D
I'm sorry, I am having a rare moment picking on NJ, please forgive me again...

Garden State? I remember seeing a TANK FARM up towards Newark... :wink:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Steve Wood said:
very little traffic in these counties and the average speed measured was 79 mph.

And they are just in a hurry to get out of TX.... :)

·
15,681 Posts
ncgreg231 said:
I'm sorry, I am having a rare moment picking on NJ, please forgive me again...

Garden State? I remember seeing a TANK FARM up towards Newark... :wink:
no problem...it is actually quite nice once you get 50 miles from the big apple :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
gbsean said:
no problem...it is actually quite nice once you get 50 miles from the big apple :)
That's true. Most people only see NJ from Rt 95. I've driven off the beaten path and it is actually pretty nice. The back roads on the west side of Englishtown don't look at all like what is seen from the highway. Only thing bad about NJ is there are a few too many Yankee fans. :eek!:

·
Scott
572 Posts
While everyone is talking about NJ. I have one question, How long is the NJ Turnpike. I went from Atlanta to a belive "shrewsberry" NJ. I thought we were almost there until the turnpike.
The one gas station in the middle was like an Oasis or something. They had a monopoly on gas and food.

I belive we were on the turnpike for like 3 hours or more. I could never figure out how long it is actually.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Doc1of7 said:
And they are just in a hurry to get out of TX.... :)
they are in a hurry to get anywhere...not many stops along that section

1 - 13 of 13 Posts