Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
charleslong said:
I picked up a psp, not long ago, and these things are great. I can play games, browse the net, watch movies, play videos, and music.
I guess I was just a little shaky on the 3 picture.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
You should give me that. A busy man "on the go" like me needs that. It would make it possible for me to post more. I just don't post enough here when I'm "on the go".

Now I want one. :yup:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
lol zap- with just shy of 15,000 posts i find it hard to beleive that your a busy man at all

i wonder what zaps story is? hes always on the computer, aparently hes in his 30s if i remember correctly? and he lives in WV so he cant be some rich millionair

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zap said:
You should give me that. A busy man "on the go" like me needs that. It would make it possible for me to post more. I just don't post enough here when I'm "on the go".

Now I want one. :yup:
Zap, you dont need one of those. lol Besides, you can only access the internet when there is a wireless connection available. Its pretty cool though. :yup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.