Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
If I owned one of the cars that she landed on, I'd seriously consider forcibly removing that snotty little grin from her face.

·
Valve Monkey
574 Posts
Psycho bitch!

"...while talking on the cell phone and sipping a latte, as she raced through a neighborhood streets where the posted speed is 35mph..."

In other words it's a miracle she didn't hit someone's child waiting for the bus or playing in the yard while on summer vacation. She should get jail time IMHO!

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Gawd!! If I had to put up with a freakin forum full of ads like that sh!tpile Ford forum, I'd go shoot myself. :rant: Hard to believe anyone could love those trucks enough to post on such a sh!tty site.
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Hey turd :rolleyes: , I loved every one of my Fords. I'm a Ford guy with a Buick and a Pontiac. No Chevies here. :crazy:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts

·
NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD
2,284 Posts
I don't know which is harder to believe. The fact she launched that car, that far, and walked away, and then had the nerve to have that idiotic grin on her face, or that enough people like Fraud Exploders enough to actually have a forum for them.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hard to understand how that little itty bitty curb could have lifted the car enough to clear the first car in the row.

Air bags save another idiot to wreek havoc another day! :D

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
I would be so mad at her if she hit my car I do not know what I would do in my rage. With that grin I want to use a :flame: on her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts