Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Real nice job on the wheel roller, Banning!!! :cheers:

Attachments

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Take him to work? That's okay...we already have enough incompetent people where I work. :yup: :flut:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
1970gsx said:
Take him to work? That's okay...we already have enough incompetent people where I work. :yup: :flut:
He was ok after he figured out how to turn the plasma cutter on!!! He was cutting out turbo 6's after a while!!! :6: :6: He said something about painting it gold and wearing it around his neck!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
all that and not a single hair out of place!!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
all that and not a single hair out of place!!!!! :D
lol i was just gonna say that bill

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
It don't even look like he broke a sweat! :hail: :hail: Banning!

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
I gotta ask cuz I'm curious, what's with the wheel roller?

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
do have liability insurance for non-employed workers....wheel rollers are stand you can put all four wheels on so you can roll a car around your shop...used alot in body shops and service shops when car is not drivable

·
Thunder Down Under
349 Posts
I believe the wheel roller Banning made is actually to hold the wheel(s) so he can buff/polish it. Those rollers / quick jacks that let you move the car around are great though, wouldn't mind having a set of those.

-Jade

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JadeMonkeyStang said:
I believe the wheel roller Banning made is actually to hold the wheel(s) so he can buff/polish it. Those rollers / quick jacks that let you move the car around are great though, wouldn't mind having a set of those.

-Jade
You are right...Banning will use his roller to spin the rims while blasting/buffing/polishing!!! :cheers:
Just to the left of the fridge in my garage is a Purple set of "Car Rollers"!!! :cheers:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
i have a set of the "purple" (go-jack) ones they are great you dont even need a jack to get the tires off the ground and those nylon casters are sweet...nothing like pushing a 4000lb car with one hand...also have a set with the steel casters...have to put your back into those

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
87 WE2 said:
I gotta ask cuz I'm curious, what's with the wheel roller?
For sand blasting wheels in a blast cabinet... or polishing them on a work bench. The wheel spins real easy on the rollers. I saw a company that was selling them for about $60 and figured I could make my own with a little scrap. :)

(thanks for the help John!)

·
RIP Nick Picozzi
2,311 Posts
gbsean said:
i have a set of the "purple" (go-jack) ones they are great you dont even need a jack to get the tires off the ground and those nylon casters are sweet...nothing like pushing a 4000lb car with one hand...also have a set with the steel casters...have to put your back into those

I keep a set on the repo truck also love them things :headbang:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
lets the the finished wheels...they look stangely familiar :D

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Yes they do :)

It'll be a while till they are finished (more important projects for the car). I saw the parts for the rollers though, and had to build them!

Thanks again Shawn.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.