Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just made your cars worth a little more today.

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the body is coming off the frame next weekend and im swapping rear ends with the monte.

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
oh....so your doin a body off restoration ?? :eek!: :D I have increased GN value's over the years also :yup: :cheers:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Whatcha gonna do with all the extras? Can I have some? :D

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RealestVIN7 said:
Whatcha gonna do with all the extras? Can I have some? :D
i have a friend going thru and pickout what he needs for his ttype, after that whatever is left is going up for sale. :D

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
best sick day ever.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
You monster!!

:D

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i really do feel bad for the car. You have to see the extensive amount of rust on this car to understand why i had to put it down, hell i took out the back seat with out even undoing the seat belt bolts! :eek!:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
What kinda stuff you gonna have MonteC? Just curious and all. :)

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RealestVIN7 said:
What kinda stuff you gonna have MonteC? Just curious and all. :)

just shoot me a list of things you need, and i can tell you whats available.

basically for me, everything drivetrain related is taken. whatever i need to swap the drive train into my monte is not available.

every single piece and part was taken off this car, so just let me know what you need and i will let you know.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Thank God I found out about the body leak in my car and fixed it and cleand up the minor surface rust while it was still minor. After that I do not want to put carpet back into my Regal. I did a really good job and you can never guess there was any rust. I think that is how most floor pans rust out, a body sealent fails and rain water leaks in and rusts out the floor pans since it can't dry out under the carpet and most people don't notice water under the carpet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts