Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With this combination?

I'm curious as to how it looked with the black paint and a burgandy top. :dunno:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
I really didn't care for it but dammmm it sure was a sleeper :yup:

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
The odds that Buick made a turbo'd one are slim to none.
1st. T-Types are 84-86. You could not get a vinyl roof on a T-Type. RPO WA8 vinyl roof delete was on every turbo Regal made from 1984 to 1986.
2nd. You could order a black turbo Regal for the 87 model year up until November 1986. I dont think the dealers figured out that they could order a turbo car that wasn't a GN until about that time. You dont see to many black non-GN/WE4 1987's.

I've seen a few black with red top Rivieras. Not bad but to much pimp for my tastes as you probally would have had to order the red interior too. :puke:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
blind man Dan ..this was an 87 ..still ugly :rolleyes: :D

·
Post Ho
3,628 Posts
STOMPN 6 said:
With this combination?

I'm curious as to how it looked with the black paint and a burgandy top. :dunno:
I've never seen a Regal with that combo. :fftopic: I have seen Cutlass's with that combo.

·
8,392 Posts
turbofish38 said:
The odds that Buick made a turbo'd one are slim to none.
1st. T-Types are 84-86. You could not get a vinyl roof on a T-Type. RPO WA8 vinyl roof delete was on every turbo Regal made from 1984 to 1986.
2nd. You could order a black turbo Regal for the 87 model year up until November 1986. I dont think the dealers figured out that they could order a turbo car that wasn't a GN until about that time. You dont see to many black non-GN/WE4 1987's.

:
interesting
So the black TR with a landau roof that I saw had to be an 87?

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
Gothmog said:
interesting
So the black TR with a landau roof that I saw had to be an 87?

Or a pimp with a stolen TR hood on his NA! :moon:

·
8,392 Posts
turbofish38 said:
Or a pimp with a stolen TR hood on his NA! :moon:
:yup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts