Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about heading out to the coffee spot on Sunday around 8:30 to 9 anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Sunday Funday

I'm thinking about heading out to the coffee spot on Sunday around 8:30 to 9 anyone interested?

Hi Justin,

See thread 2 below this "cruise in for a cure"

I think a bunch of guys are already committed to this one. It's a very good cause, maybe try this instead on Sunday? :dunno:

The Car Show That Saves Men's Lives

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have plans I can’t get out of for this Sunday, otherwise I would of definitely attended either a meet-up or the Crusin' event.

I'm new to the Turbo Regal community, I just got my 87 GN in April, so I’m looking forward to meet some of my fellow owners.

Hopefully there will be another meet-up soon.

Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
83 Posts
Guys and Gals. If you go on Facebook. There is a post for a meet up. Lets try organize for a sunday in the next couple of weeks. Timmies 401 Sheppard might be the best spot.
Lets all try organize a time. Make it a good turn out before the year is done.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Sounds like a plan!
However, I'm tied up the next few Sundays.....got a couple of golf tournaments & won't be able to attend on either Sunday September 15th & Sunday September 22nd.

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
:thumbdo:

i dont have facebook. me no like or want:cool:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.