Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
summit racing has 3 inch turbo mufflers for $20 and they are offset inlet/center outlet like the stock ones. just wamted to know if anyone has tried these and what they sound like. they seem like a pretty good value. i am planning on a 3 inch test pipe, 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust with 3 inch hooker aerochambers but if the summit mufflers sound good and flow good i might consider those instead.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks
the reason i like the aerochambers is b/c i have personally heard them on a modified T-type and i liked the sound. the guy that had the car before me put a walker muffler on there and i have had people try to tell me i have a 350 buick. i like the sound of those too. which are cheaper, the aero's or walkers?

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have a hooker exhaust and dynomaxx mufflers and I love it!! My friend has the Hooker system with hooker mufflers and it sounds good too. The Dynomaxx mufflers make it sound a little more aggressive, but the hookers sound good too. They also look good!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Walker Ultraflos are stainless and cost about 100 bucks each.

The Hooker Maxiflow and Hooker Aero Chambers are mild steel and cost about $50 each. The Maxiflow is a little louder but flows better.

The Walker DynoMaxs drone terribly around 1900-2000 if you don't have a cat on the car and are much more restrictive than any of the above. They are around $30, I think.

I run Ultraflows and Maxiflows on my cars. If you have a cam and good heads, they can get loud under wot.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
i have ultra flows and i love them. steve is right about the drone tho. under WOT they are loud. i have a gutted cat and kenne belle headers. the other night i was next to my car with a frined driving mine (had to pick up my dads car) and my car sounded real real mean at 65. i wont get anything else but the ultra flows. well worth the money. IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts