·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
I'll just pick on you, ya Circus Midget :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah, well you'll want to be one of my "Myspace" friends one of these days, and I will reject your sorry ferret loving ass! :cool:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Yea, we will see about that :D, You will want to join my Applejuice club one day, and I will say NO :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
RE: Applejuice drinking club

If it's some sort of perverted sex club, let me publicly state that I don't want to join, and let me privately state do you have a prospectus that you can mail to me? If it's just drinking apple juice, let me publicly and privately state "phooey". :sw:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
more likely get an answer from a goat on a buick tech question than Elvis

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Amen to That :D

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Don't make me brake my foot off in yo A$$ :D

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Zap said:
I thought they paid him. :yup:
No your wrong there Zap. Steve needed a place to dump off all his excess Goat sh!t and well, they needed more sh!t to spew so it was an even swap.

Art.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Zap said:
I thought they paid him. :yup:
what value does a bulletin board have? If it is run by a vendor to increase his sales, and the sales of his advertisers, I guess it has some?

But, if there is no good will associated with it, and, one is not trying to use it to control the minds and pocketbooks of the buying public...then it ain't worth nothing....of course, it can be used to convince oneself that he is a prominent member of the community and therefore deserves special ego stroking. Maybe it gets a discount down at the WAWA, but, I kinda doubt it. :sw:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Zap said:
If it's some sort of perverted sex club, let me publicly state that I don't want to join, and let me privately state do you have a prospectus that you can mail to me? If it's just drinking apple juice, let me publicly and privately state "phooey". :sw:
I'm betting he ain't talking about "MacIntosh" apples,big guy.
That there's code speak.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts