Turbo Buicks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that customer service is A1 at SMC.......Steve went way beyond what would be expected and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an alcohol kit for their car........

Thanks again Steve!!!!!:headbang:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Dan,

Good to hear that Steve took care of you. I bought my SMC kit way back in April of 2001 and when I went to install it I messed something up (completely my fault) and Steve took great care of me and went above and beyond what I was expecting / hoping for. :yup:

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Sent me a new low alky. float/sender free when mine cracked after being out of alky. for the first time in 6 years or so.

Repaired a broken wire after removing it, and went to put it in the next day and it wouldn't work, found a split in the body that wasn't there the day before. :crazy:

Keep those things submerged at all times. :headbang::cheers:

Best customer service out there for sure. :yup::cool:

·
Free Door Removal
1,686 Posts
Steve replaced the seals in my pump after I used alky with the lube additive....for $$free.99. Awesome customer support, awesome product :headbang:.

Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any Contact Info? I need A Replacment pump, Heard There About $40, But i cant Find Anything online about how to get a hold of him, all i see is something about RJC

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
do a search .. he is "supposedly" left the alky world

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I talked to Steve last month and he is still providing support for those who have purchased his kits.

·
Mine's BIGGER than yours!
296 Posts
Can you please tell me how to contact him since the web site is gone?

I have been lax in sending him my unit to get the low alky switch fixed and if he is shutting down but still providing support, I need to get it fixed before he runs out of parts.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
270-522-9376

·
Mine's BIGGER than yours!
296 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Here's a costly but much better built replacement part number if you don't get the info. or help from Steve.

I got one from him a few months ago but engineered this one from Omega on my own.

Direct fit bolt in excepting the wire length, I run my wires out the hole where the RCA jacks USED to be, then RTV them shut with copper RTV.

The RCA jacks always rotted out on my daily drivers so I bypassed them all. :cheers:

Omega LV-10 switch brass body.

About $40 shipped but great quality and should last forever. :cool:

Assuming that part is your problem. :dunno:

LOW COST LIQUID LEVEL SWITCHES Single Station, Vertical Mounting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts