Turbo Buick Forums banner

Stage 2 Buick V6, the best of the best.

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  EightSecV6 
#1 ·
I am at the point with my Turbo T/A project that I need to make a decision on what engine to use as the chassis shop needs to know for motor plate fabrication so I really dont have alot of time. I really want to use the V6 but I am not sure if it will have enough to get the job done.
I could go on forever with details, basically it is the best of everything money can buy with all the tricks of the trade. No expense spared. It will be the ENTIRE v6 package including intake manifold,pan dry sump pan,tank and pump, FAST computer and wiring harness with programming, custom headers,liquid intercooler,distributor,crank trigger etc etc etc. All you need is a car ,fuel pump,turbo and plumbing! This engine is probably THE most powerful Buick V6 ever built! It has run 7.25 at 188 mph in my 2570# car. The engine will be sold COMPLETELY fresh and ready to go! Buy a proven performer with EVERYTHING and save yourself a bundle. Email me with questions regarding specifics or internals but not if you dont have the intention to buy it. $26,000 obo for everything.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That will bolt right into my Mazda right? :wink:

#6 ·
Does anybody want to go fast? How about the long block from pan to manifold including the balancer and flywheel for $17K, I will sell the other stuff in pieces when the engine goes or we can add just what you want. I GUARANTEE you wont get a just a long block of this caliber for less than double that price. This is not you run of the mill S2, a PROVEN 1500hp performer.
You get:
-Completely assembled engine
-The best flowing S2 heads in the world GUARANTEED with titanium valves and hardware(more money in these than most guys have in their entire stage 2 engine!)
-Jesel Rockers
-Tunnel ram manifold converted to fuel inj
-Crower Billet Crank (light)
-Carrillo billet rods (the good ones!)
-Ross pistons
-Comp solid roller,Isky lifters,titanium rev kit
-BHJ balancer
-Moroso dry sump pan
-S2 valve covers

100% fresh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.