Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this beautiful car driving on rt 9 in somers point. license plate was GNX 510 so I figure it was legit. Glad to see your enjoying it.:cheers:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know., You are right.. But its sill makes my skin crawl
LOL...In the mid 90's i came across a GNX in a parking lot of a local shopping center.At first i thought it was a GN,but i got out of my work truck and checked it out. Paint shot,interior torn , door dings and stcratches...but it was a real GNX. dash plaque, suspension.gauges etc. Also in the car were all kinds of Bendix brake sales material. Car had 160k miles at the time. I guess the owner was a salesmen and had used the X as his sales vehicle. How cool was that !!! Driving up and down the I95 corridor in a GNX as your job!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
LOL...In the mid 90's i came across a GNX in a parking lot of a local shopping center.At first i thought it was a GN,but i got out of my work truck and checked it out. Paint shot,interior torn , door dings and stcratches...but it was a real GNX. dash plaque, suspension.gauges etc. Also in the car were all kinds of Bendix brake sales material. Car had 160k miles at the time. I guess the owner was a salesmen and had used the X as his sales vehicle. How cool was that !!! Driving up and down the I95 corridor in a GNX as your job!!!! :cheers:
Probably the ONLY one that ever got to be "truely" enjoyed.

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Probably the ONLY one that ever got to be "truely" enjoyed.
So true Jeffy!!! I don't have one cause I'd want to drive it too!!!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
that's why we buy cars so we can drive it and enjoy:D

·
Registered
947 Posts
gnx

lol you're right :D i got close to pickin up one last month but it has too low of miles and i hate displayin it in in front of the shop it will vanish in a heartbeat.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Cause he has so many other toys to park outside of his shop.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts