Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Buick lovers, I am having a rediculous time finding a speedo cable for my GN. I have been screwing around with GM for the past month and they don't know anything.... thought I had the correct cable, but the cable is too long and wrong end on it. I have the AVC dash and my speedo cable is two piece, the GM cable only comes in one piece. The buffer for the VSS goes between the two cables and the cables split right behind the powermaster at the firewall. The lower cable is the one I need, it is about 65 inches long with one end female threaded 1" socket and the other top end by powermaster is male threaded flush, like a bolt. Does anyone know where to get one or what I should do? I am stumped on this one. Does anyone else run the AVC dash with this cable? Is the stock GN cable two piece or one? Thanks for the help.

------------------
1986 Buick Grand National, hardtop original, Jade Green pearl base/clear Sikkens paint, CAS V4 stretched intercooler, ATR 3" downpipe and high flow cat, Precision polished 70mm Plennum with RJC power plate, matched to polished AccuFab 70mm throttle body, stock turbo ported and polished exhaust housing, 16"GNX wheels and functional side louvers, AVC dash, Casper's hotwire kit and fuel pressure gauge kit, Art Carr shift kit, full Hotchkis rear suspension lowers and braces, Cross drilled front 12" rotors and carbon fibre pads, fully braced, Dual 2.5" Hooker exhaust, custom trunk kit, Kenne-Bell cold air kit with scoop.
1998 Buick GS Supercharged, underdrive Thrasher pulley, cold air kit, braces, 160 stat, adjustable FP regulator. Running high 13's! with a fwd....
mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>

·
Lotsa G-Body Parts
1,411 Posts
Stock Gn is a 2 piece how many do you want?I have about 10 or 15.E-mail me direct & I'll get you a price shipped.Thank's Brian

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
I'd get a used one from that B. Weavy guy.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bweavy, my e-mail is [email protected] E-mail me with a price for two sets, one for good and a spare.
I will e-mail you my address, they must be like new cables, I am sure you can help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts