Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't log on to the site?? Is Jonh still around?? I'm waiting for part's that are LATE!!!
How can I contact him?? Anyone got a phone number?? Help is appreciatted!!!!!
THANKS!!!
David eek! ugh

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
This isn't the old owners of Bowling Green Customs is it?

Good luck with your parts,

·
140 Posts
David, get in touch with your credit card company about the situation and stay on top of it. I personally had to chase BGC around for a couple of months for a refund after being overcharged by them on my credit card. I have a couple of friends that also got ripped by BGC, one friend was double billed for a BGC intake(around $700.00 I think), he had to file a complaint with the BBB and finally was reimbursed after 6 months.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Just looked and it is BGC. Run, don't walk, and get your CC company to put a stop on it...hopefully it is not gone forever.

·
Post Ho
3,628 Posts
Been there done that. :mad: They tried ripping me off a few years ago,thank god my credit card company got my money back for me. uzi

·
Registered
67 Posts
Going back a couple off years I got ripped of for $740 for parts I didn't receive , the better business of the area was no help and Visa asked me to send them a letter (fax) about the transaction after waiting for two months (six months) after the whole thing started I called Visa and they couldn't find the fax and since six months went by they won't do anything
I am pretty sure bowling green customs reopened under the name of southern customs .So good luck ,I hope you get your parts. :mad: rant

·
Registered
13 Posts
I HAVE ALSO BEEN WAITING FOR SOME STUFF FROM THEM,LIKE 6 WEEKS.IF I CANT GET MY MONEY BACK,I WILL JUST DRIVE ON DOWN TO THE NICE STAT OF GEORGIA 7-8 HOURS,I HAVE THERE ADDRESS,AND GIVE SOMEBODY,OR ALL INVOLVED,A GOOD OL BALTIMORE MD ASS WOOPIN,LIKE THEY NEVER HAD.THEN WE WILL PLAY A GAME OF UNCLE,UNTIL HE,OR THEY GIVE UP THE MONEY,OR PARTS THEY PROMISED I WOULD HAVE ABOUT SIX DIFFERENT TIMES..BUT ITS COOL I LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF(TEACHING A LESSON)BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL GET MY MONEY,OR PRODUCT BACK!!!!!!

<small>[ June 13, 2003, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: MADMIKE ]</small>

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is an old topic but this seems like a common problem with this company. They overcharged my credit card also and were not too eager to refund my money. I did get all my money back but not after some hassle. I filed a complaint at this link: http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp
And a day later I got a call from the Atlanta police department. I was told they do not take these crimes lightly and will prosecute if intent can be proven. I urge anyone who has trouble getting thier money or parts to file a complaint.
Here is some more reading http://drr.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=3476075&f=80760912&m=521600423
Mike

<small>[ September 17, 2003, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: whiskeydented ]</small>

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I'm not referring to BGC or Southern Kustoms at all, however, what some people fail to realize is that even with a credit card it is not guaranteed that you will get a refund. If the company you charged the card to does not have the total balance in their account, you get nothing.....If you charged out $500 and their account balance is $499 shame on you...............

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey Mike, where in Ga. is that place? Since I live in Ga. I don't wanna run into these people

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
EightSecV6:
I'm not referring to BGC or Southern Kustoms at all, however, what some people fail to realize is that even with a credit card it is not guaranteed that you will get a refund. If the company you charged the card to does not have the total balance in their account, you get nothing.....If you charged out $500 and their account balance is $499 shame on you...............
I am confused (happens easily lately) I do not understand what you mean in your last line.

============================================
If you charged out $500 and their account balance is $499 shame on you
============================================

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
If they do not have the total balance in their account (that your charge was posted to), your credit card company cannot get a portion of it back for you, it is all or nothing.If they only have $499 and you were charged $500, you get nothing. If your card were stolen etc. and charges were posted to it,the credit card company is responsible for those charges, they are not responsible for disputed charges.
Bill

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
In that case your card issuer will eat it. They will protect the consumer no matter what seems like.

Either way, BGC's or the now Southern Kustom Racing has a really bad track record. I wouldn't order anything from them even if I felt protected by a COD. The only orders those people get are from unsuspecting Buick owners and it looks like a simple name change has orders still rolling in. frown

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
It took me two years to solve some problems I had with them back in 1995. I can't believe they are still in business. Do a search on both boards before you buy from them. This should be done before any order placed with anyone. Once a clown always a clown silly

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
EightSecV6:
If they do not have the total balance in their account (that your charge was posted to), your credit card company cannot get a portion of it back for you, it is all or nothing.If they only have $499 and you were charged $500, you get nothing. If your card were stolen etc. and charges were posted to it,the credit card company is responsible for those charges, they are not responsible for disputed charges.
Bill
Bill,

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I appreciate the info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts