1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
wonder if that would fit in my 67....

·
David
839 Posts
yep...no problem . the whole turbo kit was designed to fit between the fenders in a 1968 Camaro . lots of room in that 67 compared to a Camaro . :D
Did you make the headers?
Do you think they Would work on a 68 Chevelle?
With that set up is it possible to keep Alt, PS and AC?
How much to make me a set for a 109 ?

BTW that looks BADASS:headbang::cheers:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

thanks guys . go to Company | Wrenchrat it will tell you everything . They also have video of it in a chevelle .only difference than what is shown is that i supplied my own wastegates and turbos...will be EFI and intercooled . Its a well thought out header design and real nice quality . :)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Looks fabulous Tim!!!! I can't tell from the pic but is the headers coated? Might not be a bad idea if they are not to keep the temps down under the hood.

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looks fabulous Tim!!!! I can't tell from the pic but is the headers coated? Might not be a bad idea if they are not to keep the temps down under the hood.
Thanks . I had them at the coaters and couldnt make up my mind on how to get them done . I wanted to mock it all up before i decided what way to go . I have 3 choices , satin black , satin nickel, or I may get them glass beaded it makes SS look real cool . Im just 100% sure how ceramic coatings hold up over time on a turbo engine . On a NA engine thay are nice and hold up well . but so far I just recently did a 1800F internal coating on the inside using that Eastwoods stuff . :)

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

check out the way wrenchrat designed the alt bracket to clear the turbo/headers....very clever . I had a March Perfomance set up ...would not clear so I used the wrenchrat one I had . the pulleys are bang on lined up . unlike the March performance PS pump bracket I had to mess with for hours to line the pulleys up .:)

Attachments

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Thanks . I had them at the coaters and couldnt make up my mind on how to get them done . I wanted to mock it all up before i decided what way to go . I have 3 choices , satin black , satin nickel, or I may get them glass beaded it makes SS look real cool . Im just 100% sure how ceramic coatings hold up over time on a turbo engine . On a NA engine thay are nice and hold up well . but so far I just recently did a 1800F internal coating on the inside using that Eastwoods stuff . :)
Tim I have the silver from Fireball thats a good 5 years old & still looks decent so I "ASSume" the Nickel would be similar?? :dunno:
Either way it is looking Good!! :cheers:

·
Neigbours r sleeping?
486 Posts
Split scrolls nice.

AJ___

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Looks good Tim, are you planning on tracking the car?
Should be ready for spring by the looks of it!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts