Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was saved by an anti theft chip.

Thanks to Bird (aka Richard) for taking the car in with zero notice from a CAA tow, and the great job he did in putting the steering column back together.:rock:

I don't post very often, but my amended signature tells all. My GN is not exactly pristine either. I wish I could of seen the thiefs's face when the car wouldn't start for him.:D

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Wow... that sucks. Sorta.

·
Registered
114 Posts
theft-almost

After reading this almost tragik event ,I felt sick to my inner core.I can't even imagine someone even sitting in my drivers seat let alone trying to take it.I met Richard one time after I purchased some parts from him. Stand up guy,real gentleman. TURBO BUICKS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Nothing worse than a thief. I had the pleasure of meeting Rich last year. Well spoken...and a complete gentleman.

·
Fairly Crazy
997 Posts
Wow! Sorry to hear that Andrew. I'm in the same area as you... this definitely doesn't help my anxiety when leaving my car unattended.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought my signature had changed.
Reposting to make sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.