Turbo Buick Forums banner

Some Assembly Required

776 views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Nasty Wendy 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
What a tedious nightmare it must have been to hang all that.

#14 ·
I might have known the thread topic " Some Assembly Required" would have some strange sort of magnetic draw for you two bozos. Now GTF outta the damn thread!!!
This is for serious enginenenring wannabes like like like...no, I don't think we got any here. :dunno:

#16 ·
Damn thats' just crazy Steve! Someone had way to much time on their hands! :yup: Cool pic! :cheers:

#18 ·
Nasty Wendy said:
To help pass the time,try sticking your left elbow into your left ear?
Why not.
I've seen you do it more than once.
Hell,you're really good at keeping your head up your arse too. :headbang:
Now get your kid to the toy store bozo.

Get im' Zap! :spanka:

#19 ·
#21 ·
The Radius Kid said:
Why not.
I've seen you do it more than once.
Hell,you're really good at keeping your head up your arse too. :headbang:
Now get your kid to the toy store bozo.

Get im' Zap! :spanka:
The little boy and girl have received their just rewards. :yup: They've been to Toys'R'Us and Walmart and were told they could get whatever they wanted. I was sweating up a storm cuz I thought they were gonna find the 'Break the Bank' toys......not so, they were kind to me. Thats my reward for them making all A's. I'm gonna have to figure something else out though as Toys-R-Us won't keep them motivated forever.

#22 ·
Zap said:
I don't date foreigner's. :nono:

not even the Britishesh...you broke my heart

those F1 cars are pretty cool...used to live close to the Lotus plant in Norfolk England and they would have an open house every year they had the F1 car doing some laps on the test track...also had the 007 car from "The Spy Who Loved Me"...yes thats was back in '75-'76 F1's scream

#23 ·
Nasty Wendy said:
The little boy and girl have received their just rewards. :yup: They've been to Toys'R'Us and Walmart and were told they could get whatever they wanted. I was sweating up a storm cuz I thought they were gonna find the 'Break the Bank' toys......not so, they were kind to me. Thats my reward for them making all A's. I'm gonna have to figure something else out though as Toys-R-Us won't keep them motivated forever.
Come on,don't keep us in suspense.
What'd they pick? :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.