Turbo Buick Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
Why not.
I've seen you do it more than once.
Hell,you're really good at keeping your head up your arse too. :headbang:
Now get your kid to the toy store bozo.

Get im' Zap! :spanka:
The little boy and girl have received their just rewards. :yup: They've been to Toys'R'Us and Walmart and were told they could get whatever they wanted. I was sweating up a storm cuz I thought they were gonna find the 'Break the Bank' toys......not so, they were kind to me. Thats my reward for them making all A's. I'm gonna have to figure something else out though as Toys-R-Us won't keep them motivated forever.

Zap said:
I don't date foreigner's. :nono:

not even the Britishesh...you broke my heart

those F1 cars are pretty cool...used to live close to the Lotus plant in Norfolk England and they would have an open house every year they had the F1 car doing some laps on the test track...also had the 007 car from "The Spy Who Loved Me"...yes thats was back in '75-'76 F1's scream

Nasty Wendy said:
The little boy and girl have received their just rewards. :yup: They've been to Toys'R'Us and Walmart and were told they could get whatever they wanted. I was sweating up a storm cuz I thought they were gonna find the 'Break the Bank' toys......not so, they were kind to me. Thats my reward for them making all A's. I'm gonna have to figure something else out though as Toys-R-Us won't keep them motivated forever.
Come on,don't keep us in suspense.
What'd they pick? :dunno:

stevemon said:
A crawdad trap & a frog gig. :zap:
:flut:
LOL that was funny.

My sweet little daughter picked a Barbie Electric Guitar with headset/mic. :egitar:

My son-of-a-gun son picked some kind of 'You-Gee-Oh' toy. :dunno:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.