Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am looking for opinions re maybe having a Delaware club meeting at Brandywine Springs Park that has a pavilion and softball field and hiking and such.. Tired of Hooters and others places in general myself.. Just something different.. Make a day out of it.. Believe it's free.. So speak up.. Thanks

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Can we grill there? Open fire rules? Sounds like a good time. I'm up for a good all baseball/softball games. GNs VS Wannabes. Who's in?

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Another good idea. I would be in. Better than eating at a restaurant. A little BBQ and Softball. It could be the "T's" vs the "G's" Just got to make sure none of the cars get hit by a ball!!

Stefan

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
I'm in. What's the number for 911?

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Now I'm cornfused...I have an unbadged GN with a T grill...what side do I play on????

OK...I'll cook!!!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
This is what I'M talkin about :D In like Flynn! How about a second bracket...86's vs 87s! Chrome Grillz FTW!

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
...what side do I play on????

We are still trying to figure this out also!!

In for this also! Make it a Saturday!

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Area has grills, gazebo, playground and trails.. Good family setting.. Been there plenty of times.. Even has stream and small waterfall too if memory serves me.. Roughly 10 miles north of I 95 and 141.. Would be a rain or shine permit..
Link for permit http://www2.nccde.org/Parks/docs/PermitApplications/NCCGeneralParkPermitApplication2010.pdf
Yes Johnny, you can cook but you can't referee as it seems you can't make up your mind.. :poon:
And do we want to do this on a Sat or Sunday?? Sunday would get everyone a chance to get there whatevers ready.. And I'd say do this in April..

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
How close is it to the other places we use in New Castle? Address so we can Mapquest maybe? I didn't see a "no fireworks" statement. HMMMMM.:eek!:

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How close is it to the other places we use in New Castle? Address so we can Mapquest maybe? I didn't see a "no fireworks" statement. HMMMMM.:eek!:
BRANDYWINE CREEK STATE PARK
41 Adams Dam Rd.
Wilmington, Delaware 19807

No Gary, just no.. You want to play with fire, you can help Huber at the grill..

·
Registered
777 Posts
Dont forget about lum pond as backup. .We could have paddleboat races

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay.. Looks like a dozen yes's.. Think we need a few more.. :dunno: So Sat or Sun April 20 or 21? Show up time noon, game time 1:00 pm.. Anyone have bases and other equipment?? I dont think I have a glove anymore..

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
I'm good for Saturday the 20th...I'll grab a bag of Kingsford some brats, dogs and some rolls!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
For the Saturday/Sunday thing I'd say Sunday since March's meet is on a Saturday.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Was just reminded that E Town Swap Meet is that weekend.. Still go for it or move it to the following weekend?? Hate when this happens.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
I heard Don throws like a girl. My money says he wont be there...bitch ass.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I would prefer a Sunday but will make whatever day work. I have Homeplate and bases for the game might have an extra glove I have a bat too. Everything is in Storage but should have some of the stuff out by then. I can bring a cooler/ice fit lots of stuff in the pickup.

Stefan

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
I've been real busy lately, but I hope to make this months meet and the April meet wherever it is. Even if I can't get there, I do think it's a great idea. :headbang:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts