Turbo Buick Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
If you guys had a big eraser, you would not have so many problems..they would go away in a couple of strokes.

I tell you, when you are a professional cul de sac eraser, these straight line races can get really confusing.

I think Elvis and his nom de erases comprise 73% percent of the board membership by last count. It's easier to answer your own tech questions online than it is to line up against yourself on the starting line. I suspect someone told him about the benefit of an "unfair advantage" and he just lined up in front of the lights thinking that would be his secret unfair advantage and never considered that his alter egos could not show up in the real world.

After the dawning of that realization, there could be no erases because reality is a bitch, even when your personality disorders are filling up the pit lanes.

That's probably why there was no pay out money available. Elvis, Anthony, Chris, etc. all collected show up money for the the big teepee erase, and, there was nothing left for the real racers. :dunno:

I wonder if the Big Dogs got paid under the table or if they were left at the starting line by the unfair advantage like the mortals were? :poon:

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2From personal experience I can honestly say I have been at more of the losing end of the above definition but I just wanted to go back to basics in my attempt to help unite a commuity. .[/QUOTE said:
So would setting up a race between us unite us? :)

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Otto J said:
Buicksx2From personal experience I can honestly say I have been at more of the losing end of the above definition but I just wanted to go back to basics in my attempt to help unite a commuity. .[/QUOTE said:
So would setting up a race between us unite us? :)
>>> Only if I can stage with the rear tires that would be the only chance I would have at winning.

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Only if I can stage with the rear tires that would be the only chance I would have at winning.
I dont think you will need to do that.My car wont be that fast.Im just looking for mid to low 9s and hope to be reliable,This is getting expensive.
Gentlemans race would be fun though,If you win you can keep hating me,If i win you have to be my friend :)

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Otto J said:
I dont think you will need to do that.My car wont be that fast.Im just looking for mid to low 9s and hope to be reliable,This is getting expensive.
Gentlemans race would be fun though,If you win you can keep hating me,If i win you have to be my friend :)
>>> Like you I too am looking for a mid 9 sec car that will last, if there is such a thing and I can't believe I am typing the following words but I agree with you with the fact that it is getting very expensive.

I will regrettably have to decline the race tho, reason being is should you tree me like you did to Jeff at the heavily attended 25th Anniversary gsca 2005 nats I just can't go on the next 40 years hearing about it. I would have to off myself if that ever happened rather than live the remaining years of my life like that.

As Dr. Beeper told Ty Webb in Caddyshack "Looks like you're going to be the man to beat this year" to that Ty Webb replies "Guess you'll just have to go on beating yourself"...........same would apply in this case.

I think it is safe to say your 9.42 will stand for quite a long time in the battle supremacy ETs between yourself and any member of the JCC.

Best wishes on your new combo and hope to see you back running in time for Salem or Etown.

·
Free at Last
602 Posts
ULYCYC said:
Strange how the GSCA and other board claim great turnout and staging lanes full. The low or no turnout in the classes speak better truth :sw: Nothing to spin
I stopped by on Wednesday. Although it was my first nats, just based on the pics I've seen in the past attendance looked really low.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Steve Wood said:
they would go away in a couple of strokes.
Perhaps problems disappear with a few "strokes" involving the wascally rabbit :dunno:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
NJBuickRacer said:
Perhaps problems disappear with a few "strokes" involving the wascally rabbit :dunno:
The magic WaWand?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
The magic WaWand?
If there was any magic in the WaWand, then there would be no need for the Wascally Wabbit. :sw:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts