Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so greg comes down the turnpike today all the way from next to NY to sicklerville NJ :D he had a whole list of things to do, injectors- fuel pump- hot wire- port turbo elbow- chip- adjustable waste gate- fuel pressure regulator- and one of his front wheel studs broke.

well dammit the easiest job of them all the wheel stud turned into a 3 hour ordeal because another one broke off taking the wheel off and the rest were stripped :rant: so out to the parts store and blah blah blah

we ended up only getting the hot wire kit in, fuel pump, and stud fixed- and hoober stopped by with a new chip to replace the old recall chip he had

but all in all it was a good day hanging out with john jim and greg :D

and dont worry greg we will throw the other stuff on next week :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Andrew...didn't you feed him??? He followed Jim and I home and ate ALL the chicken left over from the Grad Party!!! :D
We had a good time!!! Thanks for letting us come over and keep you from finishing!!! :cheers: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Andrew better check your tool box I think Hooper stole everything out of it! When we left tools were falling out of his pockets all over the place! :D Here are the boys hard at work on Greg's car! Good times! :6: :cheers:

·
Registered
370 Posts
haha that pic was priceless. of course got mildly lost on the way home but hey it happens. thanks again for all the help andrew and for the food hoober. good times as usual, i'd come down more often but damn thats a journey and a half. haha jim i think we scared the crap out of the lady walking with that burnout. that car rips plan and simple. :headbang: so when you boys gonna come up to my parts for some cruising?

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
...oh BTW...Greg, nice low mileage, clean GN you have there!!! Too bad you can't make it down for the Hooberpalooza on the 4th!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i tried feeding him hoober- my dad got sandwiches from a restruant down the street greg said he wanted to go eat your food lol.

i cant wait for hooberpalooza :headbang:

i should open a shop in my driveway for TRs- who needs bill anderson or jack cotton? :D ill even hire hooper so he dosnt have to steal my tools he can just use them

·
Registered
370 Posts
had to test out the hoober bbq :yup: chicken was good and those cookies with the damn sprinkles i could have put down the whole batch! mark the calender july 15th posi install! that shall be a fun filled day. i found someone to weld up the dutt neck so now all thats left is the turbo, maybe converter, chip, and alky kit. might have to break out the visa :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
andrew, we need to set a play date this august. posi install :D i'll have the new turbo on by then too so send that ported elbow up my way. i'll let ya take her for a rip, just try and keep my tranny in one piece :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts