Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D . Its been almost a whole friggin year to date . and this puppy is getting closer to the back door at Entec Racing Services . its a one man operation and he does one engine at a time . so..it's get in line and wait as fast as you can . :D :) manifold powder coat colour looks a little off because of the flash .

Attachments

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
I'm not impressed its not a v6..takes away the whole concept of the car.etc... Put it in a 68 camaro and it would be at home.......... Get an aluminum water pump those extra 2 cylinder are too heavily already. Car's gonna be nose heavy............

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm not impressed its not a v6..takes away the whole concept of the car.etc... Put it in a 68 camaro and it would be at home.......... Get an aluminum water pump those extra 2 cylinder are too heavily already, car's gonna be nosy heavy............
Gee Norbs ...I wonder why all the Stage 2 guys on the other board who ran 9's and 8's have all switch over to V8's ??? I guess they wouldnt know "anything" . lol its not how you get there . stop being such a purist . if it wasnt for people swapping engines in and out of anything the first day a car rolled off the assembly line . The performance car hobby as you know it wouldnt exist !!

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Tim,

As always your pictures look great!! :yup: How long before you bolt that into your car?

Will your car be running / driving for next summer? Keep posting pics, it is going to be a long winter I think. :cheers:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Very nice Tim.

Very glad to hear you ditched the blow through idea and are running FI.

Some very very impressive numbers out of the turbo v8 guys. Makes me want to do an ls just for fun.

Brandon.

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tim,

As always your pictures look great!! :yup: How long before you bolt that into your car?

Will your car be running / driving for next summer? Keep posting pics, it is going to be a long winter I think. :cheers:
Im just picking away at it when i have the time . hopefully mid summer next year . once the real cold weather hits i shut down the garage . :)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
It looks like a "thing of beauty" Tim. :cool:

Can't wait to see it in your car. :yup:

:cheers:
dave

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Attaboy! Doing EFI and FI is going to make life so much easier on you.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I am glad all you guys are putting chebbys in Buicks:wink:It does make finding parts for the v6 easier ,hell their everywhere now:D.I am doing my part scrapping the rotten ones so it is just a matter of time until these old Buicks start to bring good money again:yup:BTW that is a nice bullet Tim

Kevin

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am glad all you guys are putting chebbys in Buicks:wink:It does make finding parts for the v6 easier ,hell their everywhere now:D.I am doing my part scrapping the rotten ones so it is just a matter of time until these old Buicks start to bring good money again:yup:BTW that is a nice bullet Tim

Kevin
Im doing my part . :D

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Well Tim we will have to have a dyno"war" and see what those 2 extra cylinders are really going to do for you. :dunno:
"Dyno Wars" ..LMAO . maybe you should sell that concept to speedtv . It could be the sister show to Pass Time . You'll make a fortune being the executive producer ! and that will allow you to keep building that stage 2 over and over and over and over again .:) :) are your parents willing to put you up for adoption ? Because ..I would love to have you around my house fulltime . I love your sense of humor . :)

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Those heads look just like the GN-1's I got from you but a little longer for reason? :wink:
Should be a fun car when it's all done! :yup:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
"Dyno Wars" ..LMAO . maybe you should sell that concept to speedtv . It could be the sister show to Pass Time . You'll make a fortune being the executive producer ! and that will allow you to keep building that stage 2 over and over and over and over again .:) :) are your parents willing to put you up for adoption ? Because ..I would love to have you around my house fulltime . I love your sense of humor . :)
Dyno Wars :
DYNO WARS | Meemsy.com

1 - 20 of 55 Posts