Turbo Buicks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an SMC kit used and I got no instructions or pictures with it does anyone have them that can tell me the wiring like there four wires that go to the controler and a red & black and a vaccum line and where the overflow goes any help would be great.

thanks

·
Boost Addict?
2,080 Posts
If nobody can help I would try going to Steve C's website..may be a link to get them there? He's a nice guy and would probably send you directions if nothing else. HTH.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
What kit do you have, his progressive kit, his older rectangular bottle kit or his original round bottle kit?? I am pretty sure I have the directions from my original round bottle kit still around and I might have something from when I upgraded to the rectangular bottle (I am not sure if I had to rewire anything or not??).

Like mentioned above, either a phone call to Steve at SMC or an email to SMC will probably be all you need, Steve is a great vendor. :cheers:

·
HOOAH!
777 Posts
Question, I'm getting ready to order an alky kit. Some say the newer SMC kit is a great kit and others that Razor's is the best..............anyone?

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
You'll be happy with the SMC kit, Steve is a great vendor. :yup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
SMC

Check the other turbo Buick web site for additional info about SMC. Looks like company is no longer in business. A hell of a loss, Steve was a great guy to do business with.

·
Registered
659 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts