Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHENT TO THE STRIP AND BOY WAS I DISAPOINTED 13.85 AT 103 W DRAG RADIALS A GUY WITH A STOCK REGAL BLEW MY DOORS IN! I CANT FIGURE THIS THING OUT! IM READY TO DRIVE IT INTO A WALL CAN ANYBODY RECOMEND SOME BODY I CAN SEND THIS CAR TO IN THE POCONO MTN AREA TO STRAIGHTEN THIS THING OUT!!!!! crazy

·
Registered
165 Posts
DANG A STOCK REGAL RAN IN THE 13s!!! BADASS!!! OH YA, YOUR CAR. HMMM, NEED SPECIFICS. IS THE TURBO HOOKED UP AND PRODUCING BOOST? WHAT WERE SOME O2 NUMBERS? IF YOU HAD A CRAP LAUNCH WITH RICH FUELING (WHICH I THINK RA CHIPS ARE KNOWN FOR) AND LOW (15 PSI) BOOST I COULD SEE A 13.8 ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE HAVING OTHER PROBLEMS. YOUR TRAP SPEED INDICATES A MID 13 PASS FROM WHAT IVE SEEN SO IDK. GIVE MORE DETAIL AND WE CAN PROBABLY HELP.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
turbo buick:
DANG A STOCK REGAL RAN IN THE 13s!!! BADASS!!! OH YA, YOUR CAR. HMMM, NEED SPECIFICS. IS THE TURBO HOOKED UP AND PRODUCING BOOST? WHAT WERE SOME O2 NUMBERS? IF YOU HAD A CRAP LAUNCH WITH RICH FUELING (WHICH I THINK RA CHIPS ARE KNOWN FOR) AND LOW (15 PSI) BOOST I COULD SEE A 13.8 ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE HAVING OTHER PROBLEMS. YOUR TRAP SPEED INDICATES A MID 13 PASS FROM WHAT IVE SEEN SO IDK. GIVE MORE DETAIL AND WE CAN PROBABLY HELP.

·
Registered
165 Posts
DR VOODOO AT WORK 2:
turbo buick:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
116 FUEL 780 O2S NO KNOCK 25 PSI BOOST crazy

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
IF you want too, bring the car down we can straighten it out for you. We are located just 10 min off I-95 outside the Philladelphia Airport.
Check our banner add on TB's.com for our address and contact info, BUICK TURBO PERFORMANCE CENTER.

Thanks....Ed powersix

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ed called your cell phone thanks!

·
Whats that thing ?
2,650 Posts
I second the Dave Hentz recommendation at Warminster auto. Not only did he get my car running right, but he also ran a 11.9, two weeks ago in my GN , at Atco, when I was running 12.0's all day long...

Great mechanic and knows how to drag race. He can hook you up !!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks it pretty embarrising towing a car to the track with slicks on it to run a 13.85 ouch that hurts rant

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I HAVE OFFICIALY SURRENDERD IM TAKING THE CAR DOWN TO SECANE TO FIGURE OUT WHY THIS FRICKIN THING WONT RUN!!!!! IF ED AND JIM FIGURE IT OUT ILL PUT A DAMN STICKER OF THER BUSSINESS IN MY WINDOW THANKS GUYS SEE YOU IN THE AM help help help help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.