Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....let me be the first to say "Dammit, I'm an idiot and missed your B-day". :( Well, happy belated....

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Top Speed said:
Don't blame me for you missing SinistrV6's birthday. You should be very sorry about that. :rant:
I just can't make it clear enough for you, can I? Go fall down, I'll be there in a minute.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Note to self: if I ever meet Zap, no handshake is necessary....only a smile and a nod.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zap said:
Most people just run screaming....
Even the seeing-eye dogs howl, I bet. :D

·
Valve Monkey
574 Posts
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! Since I'm now 41 and this was posted for my b-day LAST YEAR, you can tell I haven't been around here very much.

Still working on the '36 but it's very sporadic since I'm working two full time jobs and raising the rug rats. One of these day's it'll whistle with LC2 power but it won't be today!

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Happy B-Day Richard. Maybe I'll see ya in Biloxi this year.

·
Valve Monkey
574 Posts
I sure hope so, James. I got a letter from Cruisin' the Coast about the swap meet in the mail today. Really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Deceptcn misses his old log-in identity now. Thanks for bringing it back up to make him sad.:headbang:

Happy Birthday.:headbang:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
happy birthday!

You ain't missed much :)

·
40 oz. or bust!
711 Posts
Whomever started this thread is a douchepop and should go have one of those super hilarious fits that Roker spoke of.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts