Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
kinda disapointed in that. i herd something about it though.

i'd like it so much better if it was just the cartoon.

·
NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are coming out with a cartoon movie. I don't know about a live action for sure or not.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
thank god its not real.. i hope its not anyway.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
thank god its not real.. i hope its not anyway.
Since Homer is supposedly from Winnipeg we always here what is going on and I remember hearing about the intro where it shows what they would look like in real life. I thought it was kind of neat but thought they would look a little different.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
That was an odd clip, I do not remember seeing it in any of the shows. But I usually do not watch the newer shows since they are not too good so I could have missed it, the earlier seasons are the best! :yup:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Buick Runner said:
That was an odd clip, I do not remember seeing it in any of the shows. But I usually do not watch the newer shows since they are not too good so I could have missed it, the earlier seasons are the best! :yup:

^^^^ Very True.

Also, if you didnt notice. While driving Marge is on the wrong side of the car, and also that's an Englad tag. But when Homer drives he's on the correct side.

Either way, I've never seen that either......but i hope it doesnt come out, it would blow :crazy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts