Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually take the truck to Montreal but with the price of gas we decided to try loading the engine in the trunk of the SS. Tight squeeze closing the trunk lid...but it fit. Rear suspension only moved maybe a half an inch. Looks fairly level.

Attachments

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don` t forget the Heads, and bring the Intake too..:)
Got the heads...don't need the intake. Bringing the timing cover for you to work your magic on it.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I shoved a piston pin through a cylinder wall in this block. Wonder if Joe can remember which cylinder he had to sleeve.

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Stick Norbs in the trunk so he can fix up Joe's XFI?

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spy Photos were taken....................:dunno:
Only showing them to Dan and Norbs...rest of these guys will have to wait till next year.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't wait to get my heads back from The House Of Pain.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
I shoved a piston pin through a cylinder wall in this block. Wonder if Joe can remember which cylinder he had to sleeve.
Question, why would a piston go through the cylinder wall? I know why You pounded the piss out of it with detonation, back in the younger days when your tuning skills were a novice...........:rolleyes:

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Question, why would a piston go through the cylinder wall? I know why You pounded the piss out of it with detonation, back in the younger days when your tuning skills were a novice...........:rolleyes:
A piston pin came loose and went through the cylinder wall...had nothing to do with tuning. And remember I bought the engine used...and I watched this guy destroy a high dollar engine one nite by crossing his fingers and hoping for the best while wonderboy told him it was alright with his 02's in the 600's to go back out again...while I told him to go home cuz he had a bad air leak. Turned out I was right...the intake gasket had moved when the engine was tore down for inspection. Why don't you take a pic and show everyone your wall of blown headgaskets.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can I post pics of before and after or we keep it top secret....:poon:
Top Secret...just like The French Missile. Gotta keep these guys guessing...and treat them like mushrooms. Keep 'em in the dark...and feed 'em sh!t.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Engine

Can I post pics of before and after or we keep it top secret....:poon:
I guess Brad and I will see a 10.20 out of this car next year at TT.:headbang:

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,008 Posts

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Hey he is DRIVING the car !! Whats yours do :dunno: I don't wanna here all the woulda coulda shouldas though :sw::yup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts