June 24th 6pm-11pm test and tune.
I'm going. Anybody else?

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Woosh said:
June 24th 6pm-11pm test and tune.
I'm going. Anybody else?

They have T&T this Sat nite (May 27) .Gates open at 5:30pm , cost $20 per car . I was going to go to Cayuga this Sunday but I may go there instead . most likely closer and less traffic. do you want to go this Sat ? I've heard mix reviews about the track .

any others in the Durham area interested for Sat nite Shannonville ? just a easy get together no John Force time slip pressure :D :) .

·
Unregistered Abuser
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree about the traffic, and there should be less people at the track.
I'll go this saturday.
:headbang:

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm going to be there this Saturday (the 27th). I'm going with the Ottawa F-Body club. I went in my Dakota R/T in '04 and had a blast. The track prep is pretty bad but it's a good time :yup:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Paul B said:
I'm going to be there this Saturday (the 27th). I'm going with the Ottawa F-Body club. I went in my Dakota R/T in '04 and had a blast. The track prep is pretty bad but it's a good time :yup:

I've never been , just want to check it out and see what it's all about . I use to go out there for the bike races many moons ago before they build the 1/4 track . is there fuel available there ? come by and say hi . :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
No, I don't think they have fuel on-site. I may have just missed it though. Anyway, I'll be in the white T running 14's. Hope to see you there

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Paul B said:
No, I don't think they have fuel on-site. I may have just missed it though. Anyway, I'll be in the white T running 14's. Hope to see you there

sounds good . 14's or 9's as long as your having fun that's what it's all about . :D :) :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
KWIKR 1 said:
I've never been , just want to check it out and see what it's all about . I use to go out there for the bike races many moons ago before they build the 1/4 track . is there fuel available there ? come by and say hi . :)
Tim,
They do have fuel there, the tanks are on the road going into the track a bit before you pay to get in on the left hand side. There's 94 and 110. The last time I was there about a year and a half ago the 110 was $2.50 a liter.
Good luck to all. :cheers:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
nevertoold said:
Tim,
They do have fuel there, the tanks are on the road going into the track a bit before you pay to get in on the left hand side. There's 94 and 110. The last time I was there about a year and a half ago the 110 was $2.50 a liter.
Good luck to all. :cheers:

Thanks ! :) it must be at least $10 a liter now :) .

·
THE MILF MAGNET
6,590 Posts
Shannonville June 24th

I'm in if you can give me a hand with my car. I have either a intake gasket or head gasket gone on my 87 GN. Running a compression check on it tomorrow to find out for sure. Brad :cheers:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
norbs said:
How far is it from Toronto?
from Whitby it was 1hr 15mins at a nice and easy 90-100km/hr . so I would add another 30 mins or so.it's a nice drive with no traffic both ways .

there is a small motel a stones throw away from the track (see link below) . if you guys want to get a room and make it sort of a day of partying and racing . I'm in :).

http://www.ruralroutes.com/1270.html

Cayuga also has T&T his Friday nite and Sunday as well .Friday nite it's street legal cars ONLY .
http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/dragway/home.htm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts