Turbo Buick Forums banner

September Maryland meet- Sunday 9/8/2013

2K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  Undercover87T 
#1 · (Edited)

Address: 4 Restaurant Park Dr. S, Owings Mills, MD 21117

Date: Sunday September 8, 2013

Time: noon til whenever

I will be giving away 2 $25 Visa gift cards.
One will go to whoever drove their Turbo Buick the farthest. ( determined by mapquest). Final decision will be mine based on your drivers license address.

The other will be a drawing out of a hat among the rest of the guys that drove their Turbo Buicks.
Syclones, Typhoons, TTA's and hybrids with turbo Buicks also qualify.

Hope to see all the regulars and some new guys with their cars.

Best regards,
Randy

#4 ·
Mapquest says 2hr+ from me. Caravan would be cool. Just have to figure out a place to meet up at. I only hope my car makes it there and back. This would be the longest ride yet.

#3 ·
Nice post Randy! Nice to see someone stepping up! I'm going to try to get off work and make it!

#6 ·
Count me in, only 15min from home :D. Hoping to have my car back from Anderson's by then.

#9 ·
I just checked the 7 day forecast zero percent chance of rain next Sunday. Remember I'm giving away 2 $25 Visa cards. One will go to the person who drives their turbo Buick the farthest and the other will be drawn from a hat.
Anyone you drives a turbo Buick, TTA etc is eligible.

#10 ·
We need a prize for who can cover the most miles the fastest...I'll run my E55 down :D

#12 ·
Keep in mind all MAGNA meets are rain or shine events! Hopefully I'll be off work and make it down! :)

#15 ·
I might make it but the GN wont be ready until next week at the earliest.

#17 ·
This weekend guys! This is Machran's first meet as our new Maryland rep so let's show him how its done!

#20 ·
Im not gonna make it I'll be home sulking with my busted thrust bearing in my other motor :( Oh well looks like I can get some stupid stuff done to the Buicks since Im in no rush now for anything... its gonna be a nice weekend enjoy

Stefan

#24 ·
I dont think Im going to make it. Will most likely be putting the GN back together.

#25 ·
For anyone interested or who live west of Baltimore County, some of us will be meeting at the shopping center (BB&T/Arby's lot) at the corner of RT91 & RT140 in Finksburg around 11am to cruise down to Owings Mills.

#26 ·
I was going to try to make it today. Thanks for the email Jeff!!!! :cool: I got my dates mixed up. I thought it was on Saturday. I even washed the truck. :D Last weekend we found out Ben made the Baltimore Crabs LAX team. So we are getting ready to head down to Goucher College for his practice. Then we need to bonzai over to Hagerstown for him to play football and Emma to cheer. :D Hopefully I can make the next one. :cheers:

#27 ·
Just to clarify although Buickless I plan to be there!

#28 ·
Andrew has a soccer game at noon, have fun guys !!

Chuck

#29 ·
Booo I passed thru your hood on the way here!

#30 ·
Good times today. Thanks to everyone who came out. We had some new people come out with their cars. Hope to see everyone at Cecil in 2 weeks.

#31 ·
Thank you Randy for the work you did putting this event together. Seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves and we met some new faces as well :cheers:. For the none-Facebook people, heres a couple pics I snapped. Looking forward to seeing everyone again at cecil.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.