1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Address: 4 Restaurant Park Dr. S, Owings Mills, MD 21117

Date: Sunday September 8, 2013

Time: noon til whenever

I will be giving away 2 $25 Visa gift cards.
One will go to whoever drove their Turbo Buick the farthest. ( determined by mapquest). Final decision will be mine based on your drivers license address.

The other will be a drawing out of a hat among the rest of the guys that drove their Turbo Buicks.
Syclones, Typhoons, TTA's and hybrids with turbo Buicks also qualify.

Hope to see all the regulars and some new guys with their cars.

Best regards,
Randy

·
Registered
133 Posts
Can't wait for this meet. Met some guys today and would love to meet more. Anyone want to caravan out?

This is going to be about a 3 hour trek.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Nice post Randy! Nice to see someone stepping up! I'm going to try to get off work and make it!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Can't wait for this meet. Met some guys today and would love to meet more. Anyone want to caravan out?

This is going to be about a 3 hour trek.
Mapquest says 2hr+ from me. Caravan would be cool. Just have to figure out a place to meet up at. I only hope my car makes it there and back. This would be the longest ride yet.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mapquest says 2hr+ from me. Caravan would be cool. Just have to figure out a place to meet up at. I only hope my car makes it there and back. This would be the longest ride yet.
Let's set this up. If we get the details straightened out we should get more people. I'll pm you my phone number. If something happens I'll have tools to help fix something, some rtv, crazy glue, and some prayers.

Anyone else interested in caravaning out?

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Count me in, only 15min from home :D. Hoping to have my car back from Anderson's by then.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
The same Anderson's that a member from the other boards lost his GN to?:dunno:
Don't know anything about that. I'm talking about Anderson Performance down on Kent Island. Never had any issues down there.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just checked the 7 day forecast zero percent chance of rain next Sunday. Remember I'm giving away 2 $25 Visa cards. One will go to the person who drives their turbo Buick the farthest and the other will be drawn from a hat.
Anyone you drives a turbo Buick, TTA etc is eligible.

·
Registered
829 Posts
We need a prize for who can cover the most miles the fastest...I'll run my E55 down :D

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
I just checked the 7 day forecast zero percent chance of rain next Sunday. Remember I'm giving away 2 $25 Visa cards. One will go to the person who drives their turbo Buick the farthest and the other will be drawn from a hat.
Anyone you drives a turbo Buick, TTA etc is eligible.
Good job Randy... now that you said that, it's gonna rain it's butt off all day.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Keep in mind all MAGNA meets are rain or shine events! Hopefully I'll be off work and make it down! :)

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Trust me I hesitated before I hit submit. I wish I could get paid to guess like weathermen.
Chris have you touched base with the manager again?

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
I might make it but the GN wont be ready until next week at the earliest.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
This weekend guys! This is Machran's first meet as our new Maryland rep so let's show him how its done!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The forecast looks fantastic. It's going to be a great day to get the Buick out and take a ride.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Im not gonna make it I'll be home sulking with my busted thrust bearing in my other motor :( Oh well looks like I can get some stupid stuff done to the Buicks since Im in no rush now for anything... its gonna be a nice weekend enjoy

Stefan

1 - 20 of 31 Posts